He groaned, reluctantly to close his hands, straightened up and turned to leave.

Su Nuo, Su Nuo held his arms with both hands.

Zhao Yunqing turned his head down.

She raised her chin, her black hair was cluttered against Bai Nen's small face, and her wet eyes stared at him.

Zhao Yunqing's heart was tense. Tens of tenderness and joy to her were pouring down at this moment. The turbulence swallowed up all his intellect, and the only thing left was to hold her and kiss her like before.

Ad
"My elder brother asked you to come and serve me." She was drunk, with a hint of teasing in her mute ending, "Are you gone?"

Su Nuo tilted her head, and the thin shoulder straps of the skirt slid from the delicate white shoulders, silently seduced.

Zhao Yunqing was so impressed, but his face was cold: "You drink too much, and I will not take advantage of a drunk girl."

"Do you think I'm still a little girl?" She was bright and youthful, but rusty and dreary in her bones, where was the little girl.

Zhao Yunqing looked at her: "In my eyes, you are."

Su Nuo leaned back and closed his eyes: "Brother Zhao, you look better than Xiaoxianrou."

Zhao Yunqing's spine stiffened.

Su Nuo opened his mouth to bite a button on his shirt, opened it slightly, and hinted strongly.

Zhao Yunqing couldn't hold back anymore, and bent over and hugged her tightly.

The moonlight was swaying and falling, she fell to the clouds, and struggled into the deep sea. She followed the rolling waves ups and downs, and was able to return to the coast until the waves receded.

While drowsy, Su Nuo heard the phrase "beloved" who was low-lying mosquito stinging, and she trembled and tightened her quilt.

Dawn.

One meter of sunlight fell on the foot of the bed.

Su Nuo's eyelashes trembled, opened, and after looking around the eyes, her look gradually became clear. She carefully pulled away the strong arms hooped on the thin waist, stood up, stomped to pick up the clothes scattered on the ground, and slowly put on one by one.

Just thinking about leaving without a look, the man woke up and slowly sat up and looked at Su Nuo who was about to escape.

There was a red tooth mark on the tip of his nose, which was bitten by Su Nuo, and he couldn't help muttering, "Your nose mole is so beautiful." God knew that Zhao Yunqing wanted to move this thing elsewhere.

"Looking for someone to show you?" His voice was hoarse, with a lazy sleep.

Su Nuo shook his head. "I'll go back by myself."

He pointed down, "Can you go?"

Su Nuo pinned the drooping hair behind her ears, thinking about spreading it again to cover the traces on her neck.

"I can go."

Zhao Yunqing was silent for a long time, surrounded the bathrobe, and pulled out his business card from his pocket: "Hold it, can you contact me anytime?"

Su Nuo bit her lip, and Nuo Nu said, "Sorry, I'm not going to find long-term gun friends."

Zhao Yunqing: "...?"

Su Nuo spoke comfortably: "Everyone is an adult. You don't need to feel psychological pressure. After all, yesterday I took the initiative. You can also rest assured that I will not tell anyone about this."

Zhao Yunqing: "..."

Su Nuo stepped back two steps: "I'm gone." He left the room without a trace.

Zhao Yunqing looked at the thin business card sandwiched between his fingertips, laughed at himself, and shattered it into the trash.

After leaving the hotel, Su Nuo went to a makeup shop to buy a tube concealer, which he applied a little to his neck. Her skin was already white. If the concealer is applied too much, it will be abrupt. If you do n’t apply it, those marks are too eye-catching. bar.

The bar is not open during the day, and Harazawa and the security guards have notified. They did not stop to see her in.

Without the loud music and the colorful lights, the whole bar seemed a lot clean, the seats in the hall were messy, and the waiters were cleaning their heads.

"Where is Yuan Ze?" Su Nuo stepped forward to ask.

The waiter looked up: "Ze was sent home at three o'clock."

Su Nuo quivered slightly.

The waiter seemed to think of something and said, "Zege has ordered it. He said that if you come to find him, he will let you go home. This is the address."

Su Nuo took the note and looked away and left the bar.

The author has something to say: toddler bicycles.

Random red envelope.

There is also a pre-collection here, if you are interested, you can also bookmark _ (: 3∠) _

"Let the Devil Kiss"

Yunmian I was a princess of a country. After the destruction of the city, she was captured by the tyrant, and was imprisoned for a lifetime;

Later, he was reborn into the modern age. He was dressed as a weak body, his parents did not hurt, and his loved ones did not love him. The reason for his existence was to write for the twin sisters.

Soon, a teenager who looked similar to the tyrant moved into the next room and always sneaked in to feed her in the basement. Yun Mian didn't dare to pick it up and pushed out.

A month later, Jiang Yan finally became impatient: "Are you **** afraid that I will poison you?"

Yun Mian made a loud "um" sound.

In her last life, she was killed by Jiang Yanyao.

As a result, Yun Mian did not expect that she would accompany her for the longest time in this life, and the one who loved her most deeply was this cruel tyrant.

The day after Jiang Yan's arms died, Yun Mian was born again, this time being a twin sister who had taken away all her.

At the end of his eyes, Jiang Yan was looking at her coldly.

Alternative chasing wife crematorium.