Harazawa said, "I scratched my skin a little bit when I was a kid, and I have been sad for a long time." His eyes lost the former indifference, as calm and deep as the lake.

Su Nuo trembled in her heart, grabbed her wristbands and put them on again, she said nothing.

He laughed softly and said, "Stupid child."

Su Nubei began: "I don't remember much when I was young. You told me I didn't know."

He straightened his long legs: "I didn't expect you to remember." Some things he remembered became.

When his parents Huai Su Nuo, Harawa was as unhappy as other children. In addition, relatives and friends always said in their ears, "If parents have a younger sister, don't want you anymore." Feel good. Su Nuo was born prematurely, and his body was very weak. The family focused all of his attention on Su Nuo. Yuan Ze was born with an evil root. At a young age, Su Nuo had the idea of ​​losing Su Nuo.

Until one day, Lin Zhi sent the little Su Nuo to his arms. He didn't hold it. Su Nuo fell to the ground without crying. He smiled at him and smiled cleanly. Harazawa cried, and after that day he gave his little sister heart and lungs.

"I heard you sprained your foot?"

"Not serious." She said, got up and put the prepared chopsticks into the kitchen.

"Yuan Cheng and Yuan Che accompany my brother." Seeing Su Nuo coming in, Lin Zhi drove away his two sons again.

They were unwilling to stay in the kitchen and had no complaints.

Lin Zhi washed the chopsticks. "Does your brother look fierce?"

"A bit." Su Nuo has seen the novel, and Harawa in the plot is a crazy man who is crazy about love. According to the plot line, Harazawa met Meng Yizhen almost half a month ago, fell in love with her at first sight, and launched a fierce pursuit.

Lin Zhi smiled: "Since Harawa lost you when he was eight years old, he has always blamed him, and even if we say it is not his responsibility, he has always been able to get rid of guilt. Later, after entering junior high school, the relationship between Harawa and his family began to fade Lin Zhi sighed. "This situation continued until Harawa was in high school, and there was a problem at the company at that time. Your dad wanted Harawa University to study clothing management, but he disagreed and wanted to play music. , So there was a big fight with your dad. Your dad was a donkey, and he took out the things that had lost you, and then Harawa left the house and never came back. "

Lin Zhi puckered his eyes. They were originally such a happy big family, the father was kind and filial, the children were obedient, but since Su Nuo was lost, everything has changed, and the bankruptcy of the garment factory pushed this fragmented home to the edge of the cliff. The only good thing was that they found their daughter again, hoping that her arrival would fix it all.

"Yuan Ze hurts you very much." Thinking of young children, Lin Zhi stretched her eyes, "When you were lost, Hara Ze disappeared. We only found him a week later. Do you believe it? He thought you were being trafficked. Leave, deliberately pretend to be a lost child and mix in the old nest of traffickers who use children to make money, begging for the group of people to make money during the day, and go and ask your whereabouts at night. Later, they were betrayed by an older child, who were cut off in anger With his two toes, Harawa was so fatal that he ran out overnight ... "

Su Nuo, listening to her plain narrative, could not help looking at Yuan Ze outside the door.

She seemed to remember something, and the picture was remote and blurry.