Quinton: okay, I won't be long, I love you.

Y/n: I love you too

Quinton ended the call and I went downstairs.

Y/n: hey mum, is it okay if Quinton comes over for a little?

Mum: sure, no hankie pankie!!

(Hankie pankie is like a phrase for doing stuff like sex and you get the point..)

Y/n: oh mum shush, I know this!!

We both giggled and I went back upstairs and messaged Quinton.

Quinton🥰

Mum said your okay
to come over❤️

Okay❤️
Seen

I set up the movie, we were going to watch princess and the frog and about 10 minutes later a heard a knock on the door and my mum answered.

Mum: hey Quinton.

Quinton: heyy

Mum: she's in her room

She smiled.

Quinton: okay thankyou.

He smiled back and went upstairs and knocked on the door of my bedroom.

Y/n: come innnn

Quinton: hey babyyyyy

He came around the corner with with a bar of my favourite choclate and Cheetos and chewing gum because he obviously didn't want to kiss me with my breath smelling like Cheetos.

Y/n: oh my god Quinton your a god!!

Quinton: I knoww

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Y/n: you know me so well!

I got up out of bed and kissed him.

I took the food from him and went back to bed and tapped the space next to me for him to come and lie next to me.

He came to lie next to me and I put my head on his chest and he played with my hair and put his other hand on my stomach.

Quinton: I see you've got my hoodie on

He smiled

Y/n: I mean, if you say I look cute then I'm gonna take your word for it.

I giggled and looked up and him and he kissed my forehead.

Quinton: anyway, you need to tell me what happened!

I explained everything to Quinton as we watched the movie.

Quinton: what a bitch, if she ever says anything to you and I'm there I will tell her straight!

Y/n: I knowww

Quinton: you don't deserve it at all, all three of them are just jealous!!

Y/n: the only thing they could be jealous of is my relationship with you, I mean everyone wants you,

Quinton: actually there's a lot of things they could be jealous of starting off with how kind you are or how funny you are or how gorgeous you are and how you have the prettiest eyes or the nicest hair or they could even be jealous of your body, I mean if I was a girl I'd sure be jealous of you!!

Y/n: your the cutest Q, but I think you'd be a gorgeous girl.

Quinton: you really think so huh?

Y/n: yes!!

We watched the movie and he was trying to get me to hold his hand but I kept teasing him by moving my hand away.

Quinton: stoppppppp

I giggled and kept trying to move my hand away so he grabbed my hand with his other hand and put it into his.

Our fingers intertwined and this time I left my hand and he put his other hand back on my stomach.