We walked out and went into the back yard. The boys were already out here sitting down they were changed into basketball shorts and t-shirts. I sat down in one of the chairs waiting for nini and Mimi while nylah went and sat with melo.

Ni'ari pov

I walked into my room and changed into some workout clothes.

I put on some black nike shoes before walking out of my room

I put on some black nike shoes before walking out of my room. I walked into the backyard seeing everyone out here except Mimi we sat down while we waited for her.

Noami pov

I was about to put on my workout clothes when my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id and rolled my eyes.

"Bitch ass nigga"

"What the fuck you want" I said with attitude laced in my voice.

"I want you baby" he said. I scoffed.

"Damon get the fuck off my line" I said about to hang up.

"Oh it's like that, tell whatever nigga you fuckin that he can't put it down like me" he said through the phone.

"Yea Ight nigga witcho lil dick ass and for yo information my new nigga definitely laying that pipe the right way at least he can make me cum" I said laughing.

"BIT-" he got cut off my by me hanging up on him. I laughed and continued to put on my clothes.

I put on some nike shoes before walking out of my room Turning off the light

I put on some nike shoes before walking out of my room Turning off the light. I walked into the backyard seeing everybody out here making me realize I was last.

"Well bout time slow ass" ni'ari said putting her phone down.

"Bitch shut up ian know y'all was waiting on me" I said laughing.

"What the hell took you so long anyway" nova asked.

"Child Damon called wit the bullshit" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ewww his ugly ass" nova said scrunching her face up.

"Damon" zo asked.

"That's her ugly ass shrimp having ass ex boyfriend" ni'ari said making us all laugh.