Seeing Tanjiro, gone...

Hurt you soo much.

What about Inosuke and Zenitsu, they were close to Tanjiro. They already know eachother before you met them.

And Nezuko, the pain she's feeling. It must be unbearable. Looking at her hurt form made you feel sorry for the girl.

"They all died.... Protecting humans... I'm sorry I wasn't there...Maybe I could've saved him..." You sadly said, tears still running down from your eyes.

"Tanjiro...I'm sorry" You cried out. Both you and Nezuko were both a crying mess, hugging eachother while in the midst of sadness. 

You were heartbroken, sad, and guilty.

If only you were there, you could've helped them. 

Everything went black as you started feeling unconcious.

"(Y-Y/N), are you okay" Nezuko's fading voice echoed through your head, but then.

Everything turned black.

'Am i dead?' you thought, your mind smirking as if it was your face. 

Turns out-

"W-What?" you whimper as you woke up. It was all just a dream, a terrible dream. You hoped it isn't true.  You got ready as fast as you can, wanting to see your friends again. You said goodbye to the townspeople, a few giving you treats and meals for your journey, showing their gratitude of thanks for your service.

But that isnt whats important now.

You needed to see them again. You wanted to prove that stupid dream, false.

It was weird since there weren't any demons attacking you when night came, but you stayed alert of your surroundings.

'please...' you thought, holding your heart as you arrived there. You wanted to see everyone alive. 

Tanjiro

Inosuke

Zenitsu

Tomioka-San....

and the Other hashiras who you considered as family.

Please stay alive.

As the author myself, i have come to my senses, after reading chapter 201 of the Kimetsu no yaiba manga, i decided to write while it isn't finished. So some parts of the story, was my conclusions. Yes, it was sad, seeing Tanjiro's dead form, sitting while his lifeless body still holds on to his nichirin sword. His sister running to him, desperately wanting to see him alive. Tomioka losing another 'friend'. 

I also am the eldest child. Seeing Tanjiro's dedication to his family, and his friends, made me realize that i have the same goal. I wanted my sister and my brothers to look up to me. I dont want them to end up failing if i fail too, i want them to be better than me.

How about you (Y/N), it was for your brother right. Or to all of you who have been reading this book. If you were in his situation, what would your goal be?