He likes me he likes me not

So after that me and Taylor walked in the house and all the boys screamed my name I was blushing when josh grabbed me and picked me up it was so cute he was blushing Taylor was mad tho. I think he likes me tho but I don't know if kinda stuck between him and josh. After that griffin kio and Anthony are my best friends ever Jayden and I had past history so we're just friends that leaves josh and Taylor and they were not really really cute. So then josh says can we talk alone I said sure and we walk to his room.
J:Vanessa I-I have a question
V:yes josh
J:do u want to go on a date to get to know each other
V:OMG YES
J:really
V:yes that would be so fun I can't wait. But is it a date or a date date?
J:date date
V:all I need to know
J:cool
V:cool
Me and josh walk back downstairs and we're both blushing a lot a lot.
The boys notice and start laughing.
Then I sit on the couch and they both sit next to me Taylor on the left josh on the right.
V:well it looks like I have to go home I can call a Uber
T:no can u stay over pleasee 🥺
J:yea that would be fun
V:were would I sleep
T:o umm wherever u want
V:what dose that mean
Taylor whispers in my ear u can sleep with me if u want I start to blush a lot and then josh comes up to me and says or u can sleep with me in a whisper
Then I get more red but I went with Taylor bc we went on a date and it's only right.
Josh was furious.
............................... joshs pov ............................
I was so upset when I Hurd that Vanessa was going into Taylor's room bc I really really like her and I wanted her to be mine as soon as everybody is asleep I am up and I go to the bathroom that isomer in my room bc I was hoping to see her on the way there and I did
V:hey josh
J:h-hey
V:don't u have a bathroom in your room
J:yea I was just hoping to see u here
Vanessa starts blushing 😊 and so do I but then she goes back in Taylor's room and I notice she's wearing his cloths and I felt a tear drop from my face but I while it and grab her arm and then I kiss her passionately and she kisses back. I said can she please come lay with me and she says fine so she comes to the room and we cuddle and I can hear jayden laughing very low so we both start laughing to.
.................................. Taylor's POV .........................
I wake up the next morning not cuddling with Vanessa so I was wondering were she was I her up knock on every door there all locked except joshes and jaydens room I open the door and see Vanessa and josh cuddling under the covers I was so confused but I did drag her into my room.
Maybe I was a little jealous ok ok a lot jealous.
.......................... vanessas pov ..............................
I wake up and see that me and josh were really into it so I stayed I heard the door slam open and see Taylor's shocked face and he's so upset I act like I'm sleeping because I don't wanna y'all ant it but I really liked josh and he was really sweet but so was Taylor I didint know a few minutes later I go take a shower and I put on some sweats and one of joshes sweaters I always have backup cloths but as I go downstairs everyone is asleep so I go to Taylor's room and see him on his phone on tic tok balling his eyes out.
V:Taylor I'm sorry I went to joshes room but I was cought in the moment
T:wait y'all had sex
V:god no we just made out a little
His face was devestated
T: so why were u guys cuddling
V: because he said he was lonely and I didn't want him to be sad or upset .
T: o
V: I'm sorry Taylor But I have to go home
T:why
V: to get ready for me and joshes date
T: cool have fun
I hear him under his breath I guess