"Sehun," a voice called out his name and his eyes met with the familiar person who was standing right in front of the table he was sitting at.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he still curved a polite smile. "Daniel," he was looking around to hide his nervousness.

But Daniel was still there looking at him. "You are alone here?," he questioned while trying to look around, probably finding if Kai was anywhere.

"Yes, Kai had works to do," Sehun replied while munching his bottom lips. 

It felt so awkward between them right now. What should he do?

"Mind if I sit with you here?," Daniel questioned and hinted the chair across Sehun.

"Sure."

Sehun was thinking hard of what he supposed to do. It would be rude if he refused to let him take the place right? So he had no other choice.

Daniel plopped down on the seat and began placing his order as well. It became more awkward afterwards and Sehun was praying for the food to be quicker.

"It is unusual for Kai to be letting his lover out here alone," he started uttering after a while of silence between them and Sehun did not have any idea what to reply.

He smiled. "He had some important matters to do," he replied. "That is why I need to be back first," he continued.

Right now he more preferred if it was silence rather than being asked like this.

He honestly felt there was something wrong with this guy.

"You don't have to be tense like that," Daniel sounded and followed with light chuckling. He leaned backwards on the chair while letting the waiters placing the foods.

Sehun startled. Looked like he was being too obvious but he could not help it. 

"I won't steal you away from Kai," his sudden words really made Sehun almost bursted the water out of his mouth. Did he actually can read people's mind?

He took the tissue on the table and wiped his mouth. "What are you saying about?," he questioned to hide away his nervousness.

Daniel grinned. 

"Well your face showed it all, Sehun," he stated and began eating his food. 

Sehun was frowning again. He did not know whether to believe it or not but he did not seem like he was lying at all.

He hummed and grabbing a bite of his food but the curiosity was lingering in his mind. 

"I can sense that you are hiding something," Sehun finally said out which stopped Daniel from eating. "Is it true or is it just me being overthinking?," he questioned.

Daniel lifted his face to look at the latter who was sternly staring at him. He scoffed, exactly like what he thought of Sehun.

He placed down the spoon in the plate. "What made you think of me like that?," he questioned while stared back at him.

Sehun's corner of lips curled up. 

"What made you think that I can't think of you like that?," he retorted.

Daniel frowned before he chuckled. "I guess I kind of underestimated you hm?."

Sehun smirked. "Well looks like it," he replied.

He knew everything about it.

"I might not be as strong as Kai like you thought," he uttered. "But I will not let anyone break us apart or disturb us," he firmly stated those, clearly.

"You sure?"

Sehun shrugged. "Yeah," he said.

Daniel scoffed. "So you are not that innocent like what they claimed about you huh?," he rolled his eyes. "I thought of going easy with you but looks like you want it hard."

"I am innocent but for someone like you I don't think I need to be one," Sehun snapped.

He snorted. "Do you think I don't know about your plan?," he scoffed while eyeing the expression on Daniel's.

Daniel looked a bit of confused. "You know?"

Sehun sighed out. "Pretending to hit on me when the truth is you are chasing over Kai?," his words automatically shut him up at the moment.

"How did you know about this?"

It was unexpected for him. He groaned, looked like he really underestimated Sehun to not keep an eye on him.

"You don't have to know about that," Sehun responded. "But there is one thing you need to know," he grabbed all his things on the table before standing up from his seat.

"Kai is mine," he stated and looked at the latter. "I could be as possesive as him or even more," he said those firmly before walking away and leaving the place immediately.

Daniel grunted in anger before standing up as well. "We will see then," he hissed while looking at the figure. 

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! This story will end in like few more chapters, soooo look forward to it! Alsoo, should I make a sequel or not?💖💖

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHINING BAEKHYUN! 💕🎉 Wishing you a happier and greater day ahead, take care of yourself and always stay cheerful by doing what you love 💫 Thank you for non stop making our life better and we will be staying with you here, always ✨ LOVE YOU!! 💗

#HappyKyoongDay