"Sir, Agent Tatlonghari, ipinapatawag kayo ni Sir Antonio."

"Susunod na kami."

Sid nodded and left them again.

"Okay, Agent Tatlonghari. Before we get going to my father's office, I want you to answer my question. Anong meron sa inyo ni Dantes?"

"It's my personal life. I don't think you should interfere with it, Viceral."Venus closed her laptop and stood up. "Let's go?"

"Nope. Answer my question first."pamimilit ni Benjie.

"Fine. We're seeing each other. Happy?"pairap na sabi ni Venus. "Before or after you arrived here?"

"After."

Napatango naman si Benjie. Venus let the way out of the office and Benjie quickly followed after her.

They sat on the seats infront of Mr. Viceral's desk. The man looked very serious and stressed out too.

"Someone hacked our system. Surely, who ever did it found out all our transactions."Mr. Viceral took off his glasses and massaged his temple.

"So, na-leak din po yung identities natin, Sir?"tanong ni Venus.

"For some reason, not all of our identites. Only mine. The rest of the employees, hindi nila kilala, kahit kayong dalawa ni Benjie."

"Ano pong gusto nyong gawin namin, Dad?"

"We know who did this, the Vice President."

"Alam na po ng gobyerno ang tungkol sa inyo?"

"No, Benjie. The Vice President of the Philippines is also selling munitions illegally. Kalaban niya tayo sa bentahan kaya gusto nya tayong sirain."nanlaki ang mata ni Benjie at Venus sa narinig.

"I need you two to sneak into their premises and help our company. With the expertise of Agent Tatlonghari, I'm confident that you two won't fail us."Mr. Viceral handed a folder to each of them.

"Pero Dad why don't we just hire some other agent? Bakit ako pa?"

"You need to learn, Tutoy. Atsaka hindi na tayo pwedeng magtiwala ngayon. There's a double agent within Viceral Inc., we can't risk letting another one in."

"Fine."

"Give us one week to prepare, Sir. After that, we'll start the mission. Kailangan muna naming gumawa ng strategies at pag-aralan kung ano man po ang gagamitin naming gadgets, especially Benjie. He has no experience being a field agent, so we need to warm him up before his first mission."

"Granted. You have one week, Agent Tatlonghari."

"Thank you, Sir."

Lumabas na silang dalawa sa opisina at bumalik muli sa opisina ni Benjie.

"Warm me up? How?"Benjie asked playfully.

"Alam ko yang iniisip mo. Tumigil-tigil ka."

"But seriously, I don't need that warming up you're saying. Marunong akong humawak ng baril, Tatlonghari."

Venus stood up infront of his desk and rested her palms on it.

"How about when you don't have a gun? Kaya mo bang makawala sa pagkakatali sayo without the help of anyone? Of course not."inirapan lang naman siya ni Benjie sa inis. "I'm going to teach you how to survive the field. I'll teach you how to be an agent like me."