☕️81☕️

I was still in bed after my total meltdown. After passing out in the street.

I walked down the stairs with my killer headache to see food all over the table.

Tacos and fries. Greasy food that should be a cure for a hangover.

"Andrea's right, I never learn," I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"You still love him right? Jess?" Paris asked me.

I nodded, fingers still rested on my temples. "Now he's God knows where, with God knows who."

"Call him," Paris said to me. "And sound desperate?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Call him!" Paris slid the phone over to me. I picked it up and I dialled his number.

"Voicemail," I mumbled. "I'm gonna go back to New York."

***

I unlocked my door and closed it quietly. "Hungover again?" Andrea asked me. "Yes," I sighed.

"This isn't healthy," she told me. "I know," I mumbled.

I sat down and Andrea handed me a note. "Jess left a message."

"What did he say?"

"He just said sorry for missing your call," she told me.

I nodded and I went to my computer. I saw a message from him too.

You okay?

Been better to be honest but it's nothing to worry about

Are you sure?

Yeah, trust me, I'm a little down but I'll get better

Well, Luke told me about Sundance, good luck.

Thank you

I felt stupid at this moment but I should've asked if I could meet up with him.

But he was offline so..I left it for today.

***

The phone started ringing early in the morning. "I'll get it!" I yelled.

"I'll get it!"

"I said I'm getting it!"

"You want me to get it?"

"I'LL GET IT!"

I picked up the phone. "Twenty three B, film major speaking."

"I have a boyfriend!" Rory cheered. "Logan finally committed, I knew that idiot would get his head out of his ass," I laughed.

"Yep, now Doyle is sick in Paris' bed and I'm going to meet the parents."

"Oof, good luck," I mumbled. "I'll be in my living room, eating pizza, wearing a Mets hoodie."

"I'll call with all the details," she promised.

I turned on the new episode of Doctor Who on BBC America and threw my Hello Kitty blanket over myself.

Andrea sat beside me and we were looking wide eyed at the TV. "Oh my God, so the world is gonna end in five billion years?" Andrea asked me.

"Whoever thought of stuffed crust pizza was a genius," I smiled in content.

"Maybe the Doctor travelled to Italy in the TARDIS and invented it," Andrea smiled.

"What if the Doctor..created everything we love on this planet?" Andrea theorised.

"Oh my God," I started laughing. "I think if you could go back in time, you'd go to nineteenth century London."

"You'd go back to stop yourself breaking up with Jess."

I gave her the bitch face. "Sorry, that was so insensitive," she murmured.

"It's fine..and true but if we leave out real life problems I'd come here, in the 1920s," I said.

"Back to Gatsby times?" she asked me. "Should we do the re-enactment again?" Andrea wondered.

"Sounds good, but I want to be Daisy," I told her. "Then I'm Nick, Tessa can be Gatsby, Sophia can be Tom, Claire can be Jordan and I'll find some people to be George and Myrtle," she told me.

"Nicky's an absolute rose!" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. "Why thank you," Andrea pretended to be touched.

"I love doing the Gatsby re-enactment, so fun," I smiled.

***

The phone started ringing after us throwing pillows at each other. "I hate phones!" Andrea exclaimed.

"Let me get it," I went over to the phone and picked it up. "Who dis?"

"Your sister, Logan's family hates me!"

"Okay, start from the beginning," I advised her. "They don't think I'm good enough to marry into their family, they think our family is trash!"

"But we're Gilmores!"

"I know but they don't care, hang on I'm getting another call, I'll talk to you later."

She hung up the phone. "Okay...what's next?" I asked Andrea. "Baz Luhrmann?"

"My guilty pleasure...roll Leo!"

I leapt back onto the couch and she turned on the TV.