The sobs from inside restroom became hitched, he could hear the erratic breathing from the hallway. Shota pushed last the door, carefull not to make any sudden noises. He padded down the restroom, toeing open the last stall.

He did not expect the scene before him. 

A tie was discarded on the floor next to the schools blazer. Kaminari a few feet away, leaned against the stall, chest heaving violently to Greedly gulp in air. He curled in a ball, hands clenched in a vice like grip around his blonde tufts of hair. A A trail of saliva dribbled past his lips, mixing in with blood. 

Aizawa composed himself before sliding down next to his student. Screw Anxiety, this was a full blown panic attack. It sounded much like a mental break down. The vomit in the toilet added to his point.

The teacher gently eased Kaminari's hands enough to slide from his hair, blonde locks distressed and messy when released from his grip. "Kaminari" he said, making his voice as soothing as he could. "If you keep going like this then your going  pass out." 

Kaminari was reaching the point of hysteria, his small bloodshot eyes bolted around in panic. "Hey" Aizawa said, grabbing his hands when Denki reached for his hair again. "Listen to my voice, come here." He pulled a ridged Kaminari close to his chest so he could hear his heartbeat. 

 The teacher continued to count, encouraging the blonde to count with him. Kaminari's battle for air continued for five more alarming minutes until he calmed down enough to fall in an exhausted heap back against the stall.

 "Are you going to be okay?" Shota asked, studying the closed eyed boy next to him. Kaminari nodded, licking the dried blood from his lip. 

 The sound of a door flinging open echoed against the stalls as Yamada poked his head into the stall. His bright smile morphed into a momentary look shock, then pity. Hizashi walked out of view for a few seconds, retrieving paper towels before entering the stall again.

He bent down in front of Kaminari, wiping the traces of vomit from his face before throwing it in the toilet, flushing it. He then slid down on the other side of Denki, sitting in silence. 

"Has this happened before?" Hizashi finally asked, voice hushed. 

Kaminari opened his eyes, blinking hard a few times before sitting up. "Y-yeah." He cleared his throat to gain his voice back. " I uh- I have bad anxiety. " 

Yamada passed a juice box to Kaminari, who only gave him a confused look before taking it thankfully, gulping it down in less than ten seconds. The vomit taste washing down with it.

"Wow listener" Hizashi chuckled "I think you broke a few chugging records there. " 

Kaminari hiccuped, a very small smile forming. "Are you sure you don't have a panic disorder of sorts?" Aizawa pressed. 

Kaminari looked down in consideration, wiping the tear trails away from his damp cheeks. "I- I wouldn't know. I haven't told anyone. I'm just tired of this happening." Once his vent gates were open, there was no closing them. "I-i can never pay attention in class and-and I study so so hard. Only to end up like this. I'll never be able to add up t-to anything!" He wailed, pulling at his hair again. His eyes were too drained to produce anymore tears.

 " Shhh" Hizashi shushed as he pulled his student into a hug. "It's not true, don't listen to those voices in your head." He continued mumbling good things until the student calmed down again. 

 " Here" Aizawa grabbed the blue blanket Hizashi bought in, wrapping it around Denki's shoulders. 

Kaminari rubbed at his raw nose. "Thanks." 

 "We need to have a deeper conversation with Hound Dog about this later, but for now let's talk about something else." Kaminari nodded at his homeroom teacher, looking at him expectantly. Oh, so he wanted him to talk first. 

 Hizashi, thank god, started off the conversation. "This weekend me and my family are going to spend the day together. I'm super exited, we haven't had family time in a while!" 

 " Oh? What's your family like? " 

The two teachers shared a look before Aizawa sighed, pulling a metal chain from around his neck. Kaminari never noticed it before, it always his under his hero costume. At the end of the chain was... A ring!?

"Aizawa sensei, your married!?" 

The teacher rolled his eyes , trying not to take offence to the surprise in his students tone. "Yup" Yamada grinned, pulling out a matching chain. 

Oh.

Kaminari cracked a smile. "I don't know how I didn't catch on to this before." He laughed, pulling the blue blanket closer. "You have a family? "

"Aww don't feel bad about it! We hide our undying love pretty well!" The two blondes laughed, Aizawa rolled his eyes again. "Yes, we have a family, an adopted son and daughter. Our sons your age." 

 " Your son wouldnt happen to be... Shinsou. Would it? " 

A beat of silence.

"Oh my god it totally is-" 

"Say... What are you doing this weekend listener?" 

Kaminari's smile melted to an uncharacteristic scowl. A scowl that should never be on his face. Wrong question to ask. "I dunno" he mummbled, biting his lip. "Probably stay at the dorms." His mom wouldn't be happy with his grade. Probably best to stay away from her rage for the time being. 

Suddenly Hizashi sat up, a visible light bulb lit up over his head. "How about you spend Saturday with us? I promise you won't be bored!" 

Denki was quick to shake his head. "No no no- that's your family time, I wouldn't wanna be a bother." He smiled weakly. 

Aizawa stood up, brushing his pants off before offering a hand to Kaminari. "Kid, your never a bother. Just agree to it." Kaminari studied the couple for a second before reluctantly taking the hand with a bright smile. 

"Lets get to class, the next bell rings soon." 

" O-okay. "