"Your ball is here," he said softly.

"Come play... come and play..."

"We can play when this is all over, okay?" You said, patting the ball softly.

You two walked back to the destroyed building.

"Tamayo-San..." Tanjirou called for her.

"Here. Come to the basement," her voice answered back.

You walked inside, Tanjirou staggering down the steps.

"Nezuko!" He said, surprised.

She walked up to us hugging her brother before turning to you and squeezed you close to her.

"Woah!" You yelped, almost knocking over.

She snuggled against you before you warmly returned the hug.

She finally let go, turning to Tamayo and Yushiro, hugging Tamayo just like what she did to you. Her hand reached out to pat Yushiro as he just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Nezuko-San has been in this state ever since things ended... it's alright..."

"It's okay. She probably thinks the two of you are people she knows from our old home," Tanjiro said, smiling.

"But the suggestion placed upon Nezuko-San... wasn't it to treat humans as family? We are demons..."

"It's probably because Nezuko decided to treat you as humans... that she is willing to protect you," you quietly said, a warm smile lighting but the dim room.

Tanjirou nodded, standing next to you.

"I... even though I hate the fact that Nezuko was given a suggestion to her behavior against her will, it seems that she still remains her own will, so I'm grateful for that..."

Tears came to Tamayo's eyes, after he said that.

"I-I'm sorry!! Nezuko, Nezuko!  Let go of her! Let go of her!" Tanjirou yelled, panicked, walking closer to them.

Tamayo hugged Nezuko closer, clutching her as if she was her daughter.

"Thank you, Nezuko-San. Thank you.." she whispered.

"We will leave this place. This place is too close to Kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly, we will be in grave danger. And also...

"Even if we are able to hide ourselves through some crafty means, as a doctor that come into contact with other people, there will eventually be a day when other pelple find out that I am a demon. The senses of children and old people are especially sharp. Tanjirou-San, (Y/N)-San," she said.

"Are you willing to leave Nezuko-San here with us?" She asked.

"Eh?" Tanjirou asked.

"Even though we can't say for certain that we can keep her from harm, it's still much safer than bringing her into the battlefield."

Tanjirou starts sweating, deciding in his head.

Then, Nezuko unexpectedly takes both of your hands, making Tanjirou look surprised.

He then smiles, bowing.

"Thank you for the offer, but... we will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted," he said determinedly.

As they turned around to leave, Yushiro said the unexpected.

"Your sister is a great beauty."

Tanjirou stopped to turn around. He then smiled to him.