A smug look on her face, she grabbed her phone, ready to tap the call button showing the older Sakuma's number.

Ritsu immediately tackled the producer down, quickly grabbing her phone and throwing it somewhere in the room-

Until a loud cry was heard.

"UCHUU!!!!!"

"L-leader! H-he's unconscious!" Tsukasa exclaimed, horrified.

The trio immediately surrounded their leader, faces flushed with concern as the ginger laid sprawled across the floor. With his music sheets scattered, it almost looked like a crime scene.

"Oi, Leo! The hell happened to him?!" Sena scanned the crime scene, a (p/c) phone at the side of his head. He knew who it belonged to, and apparently so does Arashi.

Arashi stared at the murder weapon in denial, "I-isn't that (F/n)-chan's phone?" They all turned their heads and looked at the supposed perpetrator, who was held captive by the sluggish Knights member.

Upon noticing the accident, (F/n) took the chance and gently pushed Ritsu off of her, managing to escape and head towards her phone's victim.

"It's not my fault, really! But let's take Leo to the infirmary first!"

-----

"Are you feeling better now, Leo?"

The red-head cheekily smiled, soon followed by his loud laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA⭐! A genius like me won't be taken down by a brick easily!"

"It's my phone though...but I'm glad you're feeling better now. Hey Ritsu, apologize to Leo now." Said boy scratched his neck and looked at their leader with droopy eyes, "Sorry~ It wasn't intended."

Earning an approval and warning from Leo and Arashi themselves, Ritsu slumped back on his seat at the infirmary, silently watching the other members talk to the leader.

But mostly he latched his eyes onto (F/n), who seemed very concerned with the King. The producer kept asking him if he were fine, if he needed anything, and if there was anything she could do for him in return. It frustrated the vampire, she's only meant to dedicate her attention to him, and only him.

-----

Practice had ended. Everyone in Knights was fatigued by their extensive practice due to some, unexpected circumstances. They all cheered each other for another successful session of training as they head towards their lockers, ready to change outfits to head out of campus. (F/n) was about to head out as well, when the youngest Knights member had approached her.

"Oh, Tsukasa. Can I help you?"

"There is nothing to worry about , onee-sama. I was wondering if you would not mind keeping me company at the new cafe by the train station. It has been the focal point of conversation within my class, and I hoped to have a taste of the sweets with y-you."

Ritsu, still slumped somewhere in the room, overheard the conversation. Had he gone earlier to the tea club to doze some more, Tsukasa most likely would have hogged the producer to himself.

"Why not take Mitsuru-kun or Yuta-kun with you? I'm sure they'd be happy to tag along!"

"I was hoping...you'd be the one to join me. Think of it as a way of showing my earnest gratitude, for taking care of Knights that is!"

'More like have a date with (F/n)...' Ritsu thought, growing pitiful of Tsukasa's attempt to court their producer. He heard laughter emanate from (F/n), making the ravenette perk up from his nap and look at the duo. The girl was patting Tsukasa's head, face flushed red by her doing.

"No need to treat me somewhere fancy just so you could say thank you. Just seeing you guys perform on stage lively is enough!" She chirped, to which Tsukasa smiled upon. Thinking that he wouldn't be able to convince the girl to join him any further, Tsukasa bid his farewell and ran off, his smile noticeably wide that even Ritsu saw it.

Anxious from the previous encounter, (F/n) let out a sigh and took her belongings. As she headed towards the door and grabbed the knob, she looked back at Ritsu's form, staring at her intently from a distance.

"I'm heading out, Ri-chan. You should go home first, I still have some papers to fill in. Or should I call Maa-kun and let him pick you up?" With a smile that sets his heart aflame, Ritsu absentmindedly still stared at his friend. The evening glow cascading from the glass panes, mildly illuminating the club room made the moment much scenic.

Two childhood friends, both dear to each other, savoring each other's presence.

(F/n) broke the silence with her laughter yet again, making Ritsu glare softly at her. "What's so funny?"

"N-nothing! It's just that, you've been acting strange lately. You've never tried kinship with me in public back then. It's only Maa-kun and Ri-chan who always hugs outside!" This made Ritsu's brows perk, what she was saying was true.

He had been acting strange for the past few months. Starting when (F/n) had decided to produce for Knights, he reacted strongly to her decision. Her joining Knights would mean that he gets to see her often, but it also means that the other members would so too.

Him displaying acts of affection publicly startled the girl at first, but soon, she got used to it. And so did everyone else. But they all still can't keep their hands to themselves, he argued.

"It's...a sudden impulse. One that makes me want to protect you from everyone." Walking towards the girl lazily, he kept his eyes solely directed towards her. Bracing herself for contact, (F/n) brought her arms to the side, but it was useless as Ritsu's arm span had wrapped around her body much quicker. Her arms were at his chest, his face buried deep in her neck as both remained still.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"They can keep talking to you and all...but only I can get close to you like this."

-----

I'm so sorry it took too long! I wasn't feeling very well the past few days but I hope you enjoyed it! I'll make art if I can soon! Also I'm sorry if it wasn't exactly what you wanted っ╥╯﹏╰╥c