They must be close to the kids for doing this. I can believe my cousin will be fund of kids. All I know is she can live without chicken.

"wanna come guys?"

"Yes yes!! I want to see the kids again come on Jen you will love them" Rose answer excitedly..

"let's go then!!"

"To eager eh" Jisoo said with smirk.

"Shut up and just drive Chu"

-

After 15 of drive we arrived at the chicken house. Seriously chicken again. We got inside to find seulgi and wendy already sitting on the table.

"So where's manoban and the kids" Jisoo asked the two.

We start to order food while talking about what happened on our vacation. I miss this feeling that I can finally be me with my friends.

When I'm still on new Zealand I surrounded with the Fake friends that just befriend for to gain some popularity. And I really hate those people. And now I'm thankful to have a true friends like jisoo,rose,seulgi,Wendy and especially manoban..

"Aunty munk-munk your here!!" I little boy run to rose and give her a hug and a high five to the three then he stop when he look at me and smile widely. I'm confused. He slowly come to my sit and give me a tight hug.

"Your the girl from Dada's phone!! I knew it you are her girlfriend right?" My eyes widen to what he said. manoban immediately carried him and make him sit on the chair. He still looking at me. then I notice the two girls who's following manoban. Is that her daughters? there are so cute. I snap out from my thoughts when I heard some laughter from the other's they teasing Lisa and giving Leo a wink.

"Hmm Jen sorry about what Leo said.. His just hungry so he said some nonsense things"

I get a little disappointed. But who am I to feel it where just friends. I sigh.

"It's okay manoban no worries" I assure her with a smile and she sit beside me..

"Dada where we gonna sit?" the little girl ask because they still standing at Lisa's back.

"You can sit here beside me girls come here" they immediately followed me and sit beside me.. I notice that the eldest is look like me.

"How do you feel to finally meeting your daughter Jen" Jisoo tease while eating her chicken. I glared at her.

"Shut up Chu"

"Guy's I want you to met Jennie she's my friend too and Jen this is Ella,lily and leo" Lisa introduce me to the kids.. And i feel like im part of them already.. Lisa is very attentive to her kids. I think I fall more deeper to her now.

minute later I feel a tug on my shirt. I look on my side to see lily looking shyly at me.

"Do you want something?"she nod.

"Can you get me some pasta aunty Jen please!!" My heart melt when lily call me aunty.. But you don't want to be just an aunt right.. urgh shut up brain.. I get her plate and put some pasta and fries and give it back to her.. im surprised when she give me a kiss and start to eat her food. Now I know why our friend's are love to be with the kids co'z they are soo sweet.

I secretly look at Lisa side and saw her feeding Leo with a pasta.. Leo notice me and looks like examining my face.

"Your beautiful aunty jen-nie arg your name is so long" he pout "can I just call you mo-" Leo didn't finish her sentence when Lisa cover her mouth.But I already know what his about to say. And I jump I'm my head in happiness. He want to call me mommy I really want to answer him and said I will be glad but I don't want to be that desperate.

"Ha-ha stop talking when your mouth is full bud" Manoban pinch Leo's cheek and smile awkwardly to me.

"Hahaha this day is awesome" jisoo claps her hand while looking at us she must be enjoying this.

"That's unfair the girls are close to you already" seulgi whine

"I thought your close to them?"

"No-uh lily hates seulgi and Ella always got annoyed to seulgi for being a tease Leo's only the one that like to play with them" Lisa explain ..

"Yeah co'z they always bribing him with chicken" Ella said and stick her tongue out to seulgi.

"I just go to the restroom guy's Ella look for your brother first okay"

Manoban excuse herself to go to the restroom and leave leo with ella but he walk in my chair and ask me to carry him.. I carry him and put him on my lap then I got startled when he cup my chin and make me face him..

"Can you be our mommy?"