Y/n: mum!! Can you take me to Kayla's in a bit please?!

She didn't hear me. She never did when I called her form upstairs just like any other typical mum and so I went down to ask her again.

Y/n: can you take me to Kayla's in a bit please?

Mum: sure honey, come down when your ready!

Y/n: thanks mum

I smiled and ran back up the stairs.

I put on this outfit:

  I put on natural makeup and kept my hair down

I grabbed some money from my draw and went back downstairs.

Y/n: I'm ready to go.

Mum: okay. Go get in the car I'll be there now.

Y/n: okay mum.

I walked over to my car and got inside. I looked over at Quinton's house and Alex came out so I sunk into the chair and tried to hide myself as much as I could and then my mum came out.

She got into the car and I sat up again because I knew he wouldn't do anything if my mum was there. She drove me to Kayla's which was about 10 minutes away from my house and I got out of the car.

Before closing the door I turned around and thanked my mum and she drove off.

I went up to Kayla's house and knocked on the door and her mum answered.

Kayla's mum: hello sweetie! I'm guessing your hear to see Kayla?

Y/n: yep, she's home right?

Kayla's mum: yes, she's in her bedroom but I don't think she's woken up yet.

Y/n: okay thankyou.

I walked in and went up to Kayla's room.

I didn't knock because I never did before going into there. Her music was blasting from YouTube on her tv but she was asleep on her bed.

I closed her bedroom door and went over to her and pulled her by her arm.

Y/n: Kayla!

Y/n: kaylaaaaa!!

I shook her arm harder.

Y/n: Kayla wake the fuck up.

Kayla moved slightly and looked around.

Kayla: huh? oh hi babes.

Y/n: hey you lazy shit.

Kayla: I was having my beauty sleep!!

Y/n: you don't need it, your perfect.

Kayla: ugh whatever.

She shut her eyes again.