Nightmares

I stand in a white bathroom, the sink and shower running full blast, but never overflowing. I look down at my hands in horror,
I'm covered in blood.
Harry's Blood.
I gain back my courage and force my head upward. The small room is now full of the red liquid and in the middle of the mess laid Harry.
I try to run, but it's as if someone is pulling me back and I have no choice but to stay where I am. Tears stream down my face as I struggle to break free.
I fall into the pool of metallic red, stumbling as quickly as possible towards the pale, barely breathing body.
I flip him over and a sudden chill comes over me, sending goosebumps down my spine.
His eyes are coal black and his mouth purple.
I'm too late.
I scream and wail as the world seems to fall into darkness. My entire body starts to rock side to side as the universe comes back into focus, the worried eyes of a bus driver meeting mine. "Young lady.. Young Lady.. are you okay?"
It was only a dream.
"Yes, sir.. I'm sorry, sir.." Everyone seems to stop staring and go back to their previous activities.
"You scared all of us, I thought you were hurt or something."
"No, I'm fine," I say quickly, shifting over to the window as I feel my face burn.
"Well, it's your stop," the bus driver says awkwardly, and I sigh and scramble off the bus, feeling the little lump in my throat grow larger.
I hurry across the road to my driveway, wiping away loose tears.
The dream had been so real, just like the last time it occurred.
I can't stop thinking about it.
I can't stop thing about him.
Weakly, I trudge up the porch steps and flit inside, heading straight for the kitchen, grabbing a my satchel and a banana.
I scrawl a note on a yellow sticky note:
"Going to school.
Visiting Harry afterwards- Ava"