My movement became faster, and after her constant whining I could tell she wanted more.

I unbuttoned my jacket and ripped my tie off, while Lis sat up and removed her heels and earrings.

"Babe," she cooed softly. "I want you to watch me take it off~"

I nodded my head, almost drooling due to her sexiness.

She pushed me down gently on the bed, I laid back on my elbows, waiting for the show, She locked her eyes with me, slowly zipping down her dress from the back.

I saw a glimpse of her black bra, and then her slim waist.

Her dress was completely off, and I almost came from the sight of her. My heart race in anticipation: I wanted her, bad.

I wanted  her now.

She sat there in her bra and her black panties, looking at me sexily, I scooted forward, ripping off her pantie and bra.

I immediately attached my mouth to her left nipple, nipping it a little with my teeth. Lia let out a small moan.

I grabbed both of her nipples and pulled them hard, earning a louder moan from her.

My mouth hungrily connected with her, loving  the taste of her lips We
continued our hot and, rough make out until Lia stopped us and sat on top of me, a smirk painted on her lips.
I bit  my lower lips and rubbed her thighs, feeling her body on top of mine.

"I want to ride you, Soobin." She bit her lips and looked down at me, with those innocent looking eyes. I nodded my head and chuckled . "Go ahead, Babe.

Slowly, She aligned our parts, and soon enough, I felt her tight walls surround my cock. I let out a moan, my cock twitching inside her.

"Mmm, Soobin~" She started to move her hips in a circular motion, sending me into so much pleasure. She started to let out soft moan as her pace increased, and so did her moan.

I could feel myself coming closer to my climax, i grabbed her hips and sat upwards on the bed, resting her on top of me.

Not wasting time, I deeply thrust into her at fast rate, getting even closer look my release. She moaned out my name loudly, her breathing became heavier.

Our moan echoed throughout the room, making the environment much hotter. Wanting to come inside of he r badly, I threw her down on the bed and placed her legs over my shoulder, getting a better angle to fuck her.

My thrust only became faster and harder, with one final thrust, I came in her groaning.

Wanting to make her come, I kept pounding into her, while she cried out of pleasure. After a few more thrust, she came, spilling her warn liquid into my cock, I slowly pulled out of  her, plopping down on the bed next to Lia . Her eyes hooded, and she was clearly out of breath: her chest was rising and falling quickly, making her let out a shaky breath.

I pulled her closer to my chest and kiss her forehead, smiling.

"That was great." I remarked, and I got a nod in response. I felt her arms surround me, and I instinctively slung my arms around her waist, with her head softly resting on my chest.

"Do you think we should tell Yeonjun that we're not coming?" Lia asked me, waiting for an answer, her breathing is now back to normal.

I was about to answer her with an ' I'll call him later' ,  the doorbell rang, it's loud chimes bruising my eardrums.

I groaned and closed my eye's from the annoyance, not wanting to get up from my comfortable position with Lia.

Lia sighed and got up from the bed, her weight pushing down the side of the bed lightly. "I'll get it." She groaned and threw on her silk rove5, tying it quickly and walking out of the room to get the door.

BBBZZTTT! BBZZTTT! BBBZZTTT! The sound of my phone startled me, and for a moment I forgot that I even had a phone. I picked it up and stared at the screen.

Yeonjun's calling. Shit.

I swiped the green button and put the phone to my ear, ready for his criticism.

Hey Yeon-

"Where the fuck we're you two?!"

I couldn't even get my sentence out; classic Yeonjun.

"Ah, sorry man, we couldn't make it, Lia caught a cold so I had to stay home and help her feel better. I promise we'll make it to the next one bro, don't worry." I lied through my teeth.

"Uh huh. And does Lia's healing process involves your dick.

What??

"Wh-what ? Yeonjun what are you-

I heard someone loudly clear throat at the doorway, my head swiftly turned towards the origin of the sound. My eyes widened in shock and horror as  I saw Yeonjun standing there, the phone still perched at his ear, his foot tapping the ground aggressively.

Lia stood behind him, her cheeks flushed red from apparent embrassment.

I directed my gaze back to Yeonjun, who now has his arms crossed, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

"So care to explain, Soobin? Or should I ask the germ infested Lia?" His gaze burned into my soul, I gulped, looking towards Lia for assistance,but she seemed to be just as taken back as I was. I gulped again, knowing exactly how this was going to end.

Oh fuck