he would text me and apologize but i wouldn't even text back, i felt like i dragged it but honestly i had nothing to say about what happened. i don't know maybe i'm doing the most. "kenzie where you going?" my little sister said coming into my room. "a party" i said. "oh, can you bring stokeley over again?" she asked.

i sighed. "i'll see if i could" i said lying through my teeth. she smiled before leaving out the room. i been lying and lying and lying to her about him coming over, she just wanted to show him her drawings.

i really hoped he wasn't gonna be at this party, it was near his neighborhood. but last time i checked he was doing shows and shit so he probably wasn't in town. my phone blew up and bri and nahmir were outside.
-
we got to the party and it was held at this huge house, real cute. everybody was either smoking, drinking, dancing or gettin it in. "let's get some drinks" bri said as we walked to the kitchen. "hold up?"

nahmir said looking at someone confused, we turned and laughed. "what?" i said looking and seeing stokeley with some girl on his lap. "i'm gonna-" bri said walking over before i grabbed her hand. "fuck him, i ain't worried" i said pouring some henny in my cup.

"what you mean? that's your nigga right?" nahmir said. "no"

they sighed. "what happened?"

"long story, just know we ain't speaking right now" said pouring another cup. "and when was you gonna tell us?" bri said. "i don't know"

"whatever, i'm finna go fuck some hoes" nahmir said walking off to the back where these random girls were at smoking. "his nasty ass" i said making me and bri laugh. "hold up is that neveah?" bri said smiling walking over to some girl.

i stood there completely alone at this point, i sighed just grabbing the whole bottle and making my way down the hallway away from stokeley, i hope he didn't see me.
i sat on the hallway floor drinking and making videos on my phone. i never used to drink until stokeley and i drank together on my graduation.

"what you doing right here?" some boy said walking by and sitting down on the floor beside me. he was really attractive not gonna lie.

"chilling" i said kinda drunk at this point

"chilling" i said kinda drunk at this point. he laughed at me grabbing the bottle. "you don't need no more of this" he said taking a drink and sitting it beside him. i sighed. "you ain't my daddy" i said pouting.

"yeah but i could be" he said smirking at me. i smiled back. "mmhm, sure" i got up and stumbled a little. he chuclked getting up and holding my waist taking me to this nearby room, i sat on the bed and he sat beside me. "what's your name lil ma?"

"k-kenzie" i said looking at him. "cute, i'm treshawn" i nodded.
he leaned in for a kiss and i was scared at first but i honestly gave in, i didn't know what was going on through my head. as we kissed he lightly choked my neck, turning me on even more.