Welcome!

HELLO HELLOOO! Welcome, my dear readers, to the Kingdom of Rocca! 

Oh man, I am seriously so lame sometimes it makes me cringe sldkdkskdkd

Okay so first and foremost, a big THANK YOU for considering this book. Although this has just started, I can guarantee that there will be more frequent updates because of the ongoing quarantine (hope you guys are safe!). 

Also, I am a rookie writer. Hell, I'm not even sure if I can call myself a writer. Basically I just do it for fun or when I feel like getting something out of my head. Anyways, my point is that I really hope you guys understand for the grammatical and spelling errors as english is not my first language (I'm from the PH).

My loyal readers and followers have known me to write fanfics based on kpop idols. However, due to circumstances, this book won't be the same case. The fictional Kingdom of Rocca is in Spain while Willow Creek somewhat resembles Switzerland. (Yes, I got the name from the sims 4 LMAOOOOO helpme)

The characters won't be korean however, I'll leave it up to you how you visualize them. I'll be giving slight hints on how they look like to help you guys out but other than that, I'll be giving the freedom for you to choose how you picture them in your minds. (Except for Noah, I've got the perfect actor for him.)

Anyways, this won't be long. Hope you guys enjoy this book. See you in Spain! 

Adios! x