Shortly after, Kade walked in the kitchen, moving his hands to my hips as he watched me cook. He went to kiss my cheek but I pulled away with a grunt, making him chuckle quietly.

"You're so petty. You can't possibly be mad at me, baby," Kade told me, watching as I began to take plates out. "He's my son as much as he's yours — we both signed those papers, not just you."

"Yeah, well I signed them first so I should have more right than you," I muttered, making him laugh. "Go away, I'm trying to make dinner."

"I haven't had my 'welcome-home' kiss yet, Emara," he complained, turning me around and wrapping one of his arms around my waist. "I've had a long day from work so I think I deserve one."

I raised an eyebrow, putting the wooden spoon down and staring up at him. "You're thirty-nine, Kade, I would expect you to be done with these silly kiss requests."

"Never. Lay one on me, Em." He puckered his lips and I couldn't help but chuckle, moving my arms around his waist. "A nice big fat one."

I laughed and finally got up on my toes, pressing my lips to his. Kade smiled against my lips, pulling me flush against his chest and cupping my butt in one hand. I hummed, pulling back just as he leaned closer. Kade grunted, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Don't give me that look," I breathlessly said, my voice coming out hushed so Amelia didn't hear me.

"Oh, come on," he groaned out, huffing as I turned around to finish cooking. Kade moved his attention to my neck, pressing small kisses along the side of it slowly while keeping his arms circled around my waist. "When was the last time you let me even touch you?"

"Last night," I answered honestly, inhaling when his hand played with the hem of my leggings. "Go away, Kade, at least wait until Hayden's gone and Mel's sleeping."

Kade sighed, hesitantly nodding. "Fine, but if you're saying that just to get rid of me then I'm going to be mad."

I chuckled, pecking his lips. Kade gave my butt a firm squeeze before turning around and leaving the room, asking our daughter if she had room for one more to play with.

***

My breath was taken from me and Kade was the one who wouldn't give it back. It was a relief Hayden was out and Mel lived down the hall — which even then only added to the fact that Kade built this room specifically to be soundproof when he put the blueprints together —, I could barely contain any sounds.

"You're still always so wet for me, baby," Kade mumbled against my soaked core, making me moan and rotate my hips to meet the movements of his quick tongue.

My hands held his hair and I tugged on it with a moan, biting my lip and tilting my head back. Kade kept my thighs spread apart, wrapping his lips around my clit to flick his tongue against it before he sucked roughly, making me gasp out a pleasured cry.

Kade's tongue was slow as it dipped into my entrance for a taste, humming when he enjoyed the results he got. My hips desperately moved against his mouth, making him chuckle huskily and pull away.

"I swear, Kade," I muttered, looking down to find him licking his lips with the smallest of smirks on his lips. "I will leave this room."