The Only One : Chapter One

The Only One

Chapter One

Hanna

I walk up to the security guard with my best friend, Bex, by my side, and we show him our VIP and Meet and Greet bracelets.

He slowly moves away, letting Bex and I through. We're one of the first people in line, and I have a clear view of where HE will be standing in just under 20 minutes.

"Han, you excited?" Bex asks me.

Excited was an understatement. Although Bex is here with me today, she does not understand my love for these guys.

"B, why are you asking that question? You know the answer, I'm BEYOND excited. I'm meeting HIM today! Today will be the day he falls for me." I joke.

Bex laughs and says sarcastically, "Yeah, he'll so fall for you."

"Hey! I took a quiz once, and it said, 'The moment you meet him, he'll instantly fall for you.'"

"But the internet lies..." She points out with a slight laugh.

I hope she knows though, I'm not joking. I'm 100% serious.

"Oh stop it." I say, turning back to the closed off area where the band will be taking pictures and signing autographs in just a few short minutes. I see a person slowly creep out of the dressing room and he looks just like HIM.

I stare for a second and there is no doubt in my my mind, it is HIM, only he's in disguise. I would know that face anywhere.

He glances right at me and our eyes meet. I refuse to look away, but I also don't want to blow his cover. He's obviously in disguise for a reason.

After an intense stare down, I hear someone call out "HEY!" And he takes one last glance at me, and dashes back into the room.

***

"Okay, we'll take the first group up here now!" Jason, their manager, yells out. To be clear, Bex and I are group two.

As the first group goes up, HE looks right at me. He honestly looks nervous. I understand that he has a huge show to put on after this, but he's...HIM! He doesn't get nervous!

He prays, he goes out on stage wearing extremely skinny, skinny jeans, which by the way, are a great feature on him, and then he plays a fantastic show. HE doesn't get nervous, and frankly, he doesn't need to. He's amazing.

He holds the stare for another second, until he realizes that another girl is talking to him. He shakes his head, and actually starts listening to what the girl is saying. He takes the album cover out of her hand, signs it, and hands it off to the other members of the band.

After a picture or two, the girls say a quick 'thank you' and run off toward their seats.

Suddenly it's my turn, and I instantly start panicking inside. I slowly walk up to him, with Bex following me, and manage to say a nervous, "Hi Ryan."

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks.

"It's Hanna." I smile.

"Well, then, Hanna, it's great to meet you." He smiles back.

"You too!"

"Would you like us to sign anything for you?" Nash asks.

"Could you sign my shirt? Or my album cover?" I ask.

"Why not both!" Ryan butts in. Fine by me!

"Thank you." I beam, as Ryan signs my back. Haha, that sounds sort of weird...but WHATEVER! Beautiful Freaks will get it.