Y/n: okay baby I'll see you later.

Quinton: okay byee.

He kissed me and left.

I took his tray downstairs and washed all the dishes. Once I was done I went upstairs and decided what I was going to wear. I wore a black dress with a blue denim jacket and black heels.

Which looked like this:

I began to straighten my hair and I heard the doorbell ring

I began to straighten my hair and I heard the doorbell ring. It had been almost an hour so I suspected it was Quinton. I went to the door and it was Quinton.

He was dressed in this outfit:

He was holding a massive teddy bear in his hands and he stepped in smiling

Y/n: why the teddy?

Quinton put the teddy down on the side.

Quinton: listen y/n. I've been waiting to do this for nearly a week..

Y/n: what are you talking about?

Quinton: well, I think your beautiful y/n and you get prettier each day, but it's not only wants on the outside, your an amazing person on the inside aswell. I promise to treat you like a princess and show you the happiness and respect that you deserve and you know I wouldn't want to spend this time with any other girl, I feel like your perfect for me. That's why I wanted to ask um..

I blushed. I think I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait for him to say the words. The butterflies filled my stomach and I tried to hide my smile.

Quinton: I wanted to know... um..

Y/n: go on..

Quinton: will you be my girlfriend y/n?

Y/n: YES!!

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly and he lifted me up hugging me back even tighter. The biggest smile came to my face and I pulled out of the hug and kissed him with my hands on his cheeks.

I was finally happy with my dream boy. He was too good for me! What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like him? He was amazing..

Quinton pulled away the kiss and smiled right at me, his eyes were full of lust.

Quinton: y/n?

Y/n: Quinton?

Quinton: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

We kissed again and I pulled away.

Y/n: as much as I want to kiss you more, I need to get ready!

Quinton: okay baby

We both went upstairs and he sat on my bed and I went to my desk to do my makeup.

After about 25 minutes I got my makeup done and got up and went to Quinton.

Quinton: Damn, your beautiful baby

Y/n: cutie pie

Quinton: come do some tiktoks with meee

Y/n: okie dokie

He placed his phone on the window sill and we did some tiktoks. First we did the savage dance and then we did the need a freak dance.

(The savage dance)

(Need a freak dance)

After we had done the tiktoks I had a call from Kayla. She was outside waiting for us so we went out and both got into the back seats.

Kayla: damn, you two look happy!!

Y/n: well um.. it's official

I smiled.

Kayla: wait what!? OMG BITCH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GURLLLLL

Anthony: so am I!!

y/n: THANKYOUUUU

Kayla: oh hi, I'm Kayla btw.

Quinton: I guessed you were as soon as you started screaming

He laughed.

Anthony: you be good to her Quinton

Anthony winked at Quinton.

Quinton: I'm trying my best

He looked at me and smiled.

And we drove to the cinema.

I TOLD YOU I WOULD MAKE A BETTER CHAPTER!!! And now I'm feeling even more single then I did earlier😭 btw I have no hatred towards Cynthia, I just thought it would be a good idea.

I hope yall enjoying this so far. And um ye :) PLEASE VOTE BABIESSS💕💕