The party

Your friends had dragged you to a house party on a cold Saturday night. You weren't much of a partier but you weren't a homebody either. You guys drove up to the house at about 8pm. It was huge , there were people dancing and making out and just doing down right stupid shit on the front lawn. It was like a high school party scene out of a movie. You were ready , this was the chance of a life time , time to turn the fuck up. You guys hopped out the car and strutted up to the front door that was cracked open. It was live and deep as hell in there. You guys walked through the kitchen and one of your friends stopped you.
"Y/n, you've met Kelly's haven't you?" Your friends said.
"No, I don't thing I have" you said in awe .
He just stared at me as if he were lost .
"Kells!" Said your friend to grasp his attention.
"Oh I'm sorry I got distracted , Um , I'm colson everybody calls me Kells." He said
Now I was distracted there was just something about him that intrigue that made me want more , but I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Y/N !" You're friend said to get your attention this time. "You guys are weird" she said then walked off.
It was pretty loud in the party so I was a little uneasy. I couldn't hear a word he said if he had tried to talk to me
~~~~Kells POV~~~~~
Natalia has just introduce me to this beautiful girl. Y/n her name was , I liked the way it rolled off my tongue. Not gonna lie I was thinking about something else rolling on my tongue. I had to snap out of it.
"Hey do you want to go somewhere a little quieter" I yelled over the music.
"Huh she yelled back"
"I said do you want to go somewhere quiet to talk!" As I let out the last word the music stopped.
Well that was embarrassing, we both laughed and she led me outside to an area on a bench that was more quiet. It wasn't soon after that the music started up again.Good thing we were outside. Did she know my weakness? She had on clear open toed heels with white toes. Sheesh a boy can dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We sat and talked for a while , turns out we both liked the same music , skated , and we just over all vibed. After a second I started searching his body with my eyes looking at all his tattoos. He looked at my forearm and saw the thorny rose that I had tatted a month ago.
"What's that for" he grabbed my arm gently and observed it in awe.
"It's my little reminder that no matter how pretty things may look or seem, grab life the wrong way and it can hurt you."
He looked at me with some type of understanding in his eyes. He looked so hot and I was so attracted to him. Before I knew it out lips were attached .

He had his hands on my hips and I had my hands on the back of his neck. He was tonguing me down. He knew how to use his tongue. Before I knew it he grabbed me and sat me on his lap . His torso was in between my legs. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a light moan, and he looked me in my eyes. There was pure lust in them, I knew that he could see the lust in mine too because they felt low. He got me up and he walked me through the house and up the stairs. He closed a door and looked at me from across the room, I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to make me scream his name. He sat down beside me and asked me was there anything that I liked and anything I disliked. I thought it was so cute and sweet that he asked. I climbed on top of him and pushed him back. I unbuttoned his shirt in a quick motion and kissed him on the lips. I like it as  freaky as possible. I bit his earlobe and whispered in his ear "take control of me daddy". He threw me on the bed and turned me around so that I was on all fours . He grabbed my neck and pulled me back. He whispered in my ear "glad to know we feel the same way but there's one thing I need you to know" he said seductively.
"w-what is it" I moaned.
"I need you to know that this pussy is mine" he whispered as he licked my earlobe".
He laid me down into missionary positions dm kissed up and down my body he teased my nipples biting them and sucking them while his hand worked on my clit . He came back up and started kissing my neck while still circling my clit with his long fingers. His smell intoxicated me , I loved it , it made me want him more." I was a moaning mess. On top of that I could see his big cock through his jeans. It was bulging
"Y/n , baby say my name" he said
"Colson" I said with a smirk knowing that's not what he was looking for.
He grabbed my neck tightly and said "keep playing with me if you want to".
That made me wetter than the ocean, yes be rough with me , I let out a Moan before calling him Daddy.
He kissed down my torso and kissed o my inner left thigh. He flicked my clit with his tongue before moving to my right thigh and leaving a hickey on it. I was so wet and horny I thought I might explode. I wanted his tongue to touch every part of my body. He teased me before leaving my clit alone and kissing down my legs to my feet. I saw home eyeing my open toed heels when we were outside. He licked my toes and looked me in my eyes any other time I wouldn't have liked this but this was a completely different game in a completely different ball park.
He finally stopped and checked my entrance with his middle finger . He stuck it in . I let out a loan and he smirked. He put his tongue in my clit and began eating while he continued to thrust his finger in and out , he eventually put in another one. I could feel myself melting over his fingers his tongue moved faster and faster more mins slipping from my mouth every time. I was nearing the end , He could feel it . He looked me in my eyes and I almost lost it right then and there. "Cum for me baby , cum all in Daddy's mouth".
I couldn't take it anymore my body started to shake and I came. He licked it all up. He flipped me over and grabbed my hair "put that ass up he said before throwing me back on the bed. I arched my back and put my ass in the air for daddy. He eased his way in. He went little by little making sure not to hurt me. One last push and he was in. He was huge his length plus his girth was already driving me wild. He began to speed up and more and more moans came from my mouth, I started queefing.
"Mhm yea that Pussies talking to me ".
I was creaming all over his dick. He kept going harder and harder hitting my g spot over and over again. "Oh fuck , yes, right there baby" I screamed"
"Mhm" he moaned
He blew my back out and I came again. He turned me around to where I was facing his pulsing dick. My mouth began to water I wanted to lick it clean I wanted to feel him down my throat. I began sucking it.
"Daddy didn't tell you to start yet ,baby girl" he said.
He sat down and laid me across his lap . Count to ten he told me . He smacked my ass so hard that I felt the vibration in my pussy lips. I liked it, I loved it. When he finished he grabbed my head and pushed it onto his dick. I didn't mind that's exactly the type of shit I liked he throat fucked me making my eyes water and making me gag. he pulled it out and I rubbed the dick all over my face he moaned under his breath "fuck" I took his dick down my throat and I head it there my eyes welled up with tears and I swallowed . He let out a loud groan. He grabbed my chin and he kissed me , we exchanged spit. He put me back in missionary and slid in. He fucked be senseless. He grabbed his belt and tied my hands to the headboard. He ate me out and licked me clean again and then started to pound me. I could hear our skin clapping . I felt his eyes on me the whole time . I tried to cover my face with my Arms . "No babygirl let me see that pretty face while I give you what you want" he said"
I screamed his name as he fucked me. He put his hands in my mouth and the grabbed my throat. "Yes daddy choke me" I exclaimed.
I felt my walls tightening I was gonna cum. His strokes where getting sloppier , but they still felt so fucking good. I felt my self nearing the edge "Don't fucking cum until Daddy tells you too you little slut"
That didn't make it any easier, it made it harder you wanted to cum right there but you did as daddy said. "Yea just like that bitch keep holding it , he said"
"Now cum with me cum with daddy"
We came at the same time he fell beside me and we just looked at the ceiling. He undid my hands from the headboard and kissed me on the head. We cuddled up and fell asleep.