Hades widened his mouth, trying to suckle her entire core into his mouth and she shuddered, crying out in unbelievable pleasure. His tongue brushed past her clit, making her breathe in sharply and she arched her back, curling her fingers in her hair.

“Dammit,” she whimpered, as he ran his tongue down the length of her slit, “holy fuck, mother of Popeye and the damn peas, Hades!”

He chuckled at the strange words leaving her mouth and the vibrations of his voice sent her over the edge. She blacked out for mere seconds, barely able to breathe as he continued to assault her drenched püssy with his divine tongue.

Ariel looked down, almost feeling her legs giving out underneath her as she locked eyes with Hades. He was watching her, loving the sėxual expressions she displayed. He was obviously bringing her pleasure and it filled him with lust and pride.

Her love for fruits was definitely coming through as he lapped at her feminine juices, tasting the strawberries she adored. Eros was not lying when he advised the God on pleasuring her; Ariel seemed to be soaring through the heavens as he continued suckling on her centre.

A loud groan escaped her lips as Hades pushed her legs further apart and twirled his tongue in painfully slow strokes, leaving her breathless and jittery. Her fingers wrapped around his hair, pulling him closer as he began to flick the tip of his tongue on her nub and she almost begged him to stop.

Almost being the keyword.

Eros had also advised the inexperienced god that if she begged him to stop, he was doing something well. At the time, Hades couldn’t understand; how could she enjoy something and tell him to stop at the same time?

But as he continued licking her almost clean, he noticed what the god meant. Ariel couldn’t decide on what to scream louder; “Faster!” “Stop!” or “Don’t stop!” He determined that continuing until she reached her fifth climax would be enough.

Hades slowed his strokes, sliding his entire tongue up and down the length of her slit as she bucked her hips into his face and finally released her sore centre. She sighed in relief, moaning once he trailed a soft pattern of kisses up her stomach and towered over her.

She smiled up at him, feeling completely dazed and whispered, “How did you even…wow…like, I’ve never felt anything like that in my life! How did you even do that, if it was your first time?!”

Hades chuckled, turning the faucet on and faced her. He tucked back her hair behind her ear and felt the rim of his ears turning a light shade or rose. “Eros suggested I’d do that. Apparently you mortal women find that really pleasurable.”

She leaned back on the wall, closing her eyes to regain her breath and said, “Damn. I am freaking speechless! If I knew öral sėx was that amazing, I’d come here sooner!”

He laughed, grabbing the showerhead and began to pour warm water on her shoulders. Ariel closed her eyes, leaning into his strong chest and said, “You really haven’t done that before? Not even with Telephone?”

“Tele–oh,” he grinned, shaking his head, “no, we never did anything that…pleasurable. The sėxual intercourse between us was very…” he trailed off, frowning as he tried to find the right word.

Ariel smiled, feeling content and triumphal; she brought Hades more pleasure than Persephobitch could ever. “Dry? Boring? Repetitive? And she never did it for you?”

“No, she didn’t. Now don’t get cocky,” he continued to laugh, “it wasn’t horrible, but it was nothing compared to ours. As I said before, you have a very high libido; I am surprised you can keep up with me. I like it.”