He gave a light, husky laugh, bowing down to kiss her and against her lips murmured, “Your wish is my command, milady.”

Suddenly she could feel his strong arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up and her legs were locked around his naked torso. She groaned, grinding herself closer to him and tightened her legs around him, loving the warmth of his skin.

Hades began walking towards the shower, locking the door behind him as he pressed her against the wall and continued kissing her, feeling as if though he couldn’t get enough of her. She had become the source of life he needed in his existence.

As the God of Death, Hades didn’t have a heart. He had only felt his heart beating twice in his lifetime. The first was when he initially laid eyes on Persephone; she was dancing on a field of flowers, calling to all the gods who dared watch her–but only he was brave enough to take her.

He tried to woo her into staying with him and she began to return the feelings for the god, turning him into a nicer being. But Demeter, his sister, became enraged that she was with Hades, when she could’ve been with someone like Ares or Apollo.

She believed that her brother was never good enough, who’d want to reign over the dead?When they could control music or bring honour to the family. No matter that he was one of the three major figures; Demeter did not want Persephone with him.

So she ‘grieved’ and refused to let the crops on Earth grow so Zeus would allow her to take back her daughter. Persephone didn’t want to leave, so she deliberately ate from the pomegranate fruits Hades had advised her not to eat from, and stayed with him.

As Demeter’s grief began affecting more gods, Hades persuaded her to leave him for third of a year.

Ariel pulled away from their kiss, heaving out a sigh and lightly touched his jaw. “What’s wrong?”

Hades smiled, wiping the crease between her eyebrows with his thumb and whispered, “Nothing could be wrong at a perfect time like this,” she giggled, shaking her head and he said, “you are truly beautiful, Ariel, how you are not one of us; I still don’t know.”

Her cheeks heated up as he kissed her tenderly and began to trail debauched kisses down her collarbone. She moaned, tilting her head backwards as he kissed hard enough to leave love-bites behind and slid a hand in her front again.

An eager mewl bubbled out of her throat as he began to gently play with her lower lips, bringing about waves of passion that wouldn’t allow the others to topple over each other; she felt that she’d burst by how wonderful he was making her feel.

“There is something I want to try,” he whispered huskily, placing her on her feet and she watched with curious eyes as he began kissing her body, lowering his lips to her stomach and then thighs.

Ariel widened her eyes as he kissed her calves, then move upward to the space in between her legs and kneeled before her. Hades smirked up at her wickedly, lightly pushing her legs apart and she leaned against the wall to support herself.

As he pressed soft kisses to the inside of her thighs, he muttered, “I have never done this before, so forgive me if I–”

“–Hades,” she interrupted him, her green eyes blazing with an undying hunger, “you’re about to –holy shit!” She gasped, arching her back of the wall as his lips met with her centre and began lapping at her as if she were the source of eternal youth.

She grabbed her hair, biting her bottom lip roughly and muttered an incomprehensible string of words as he pushed her closer to the wall as he continued to lick her core. His tongue snaked around her bud, teasing her and she silently thanked Aphrodite for reminding her to wax earlier that day. The Gods of sėxual desire definitely knew what they were doing.