Chapter Thirty-Two: For Until we Meet Again

Börja om från början

"Sasuke-kun you–" Sakura gritted her teeth as she examined the kiss marks. Her outfit could hide some of them but there was one mark placed on her neck where the collar of her outfit could not hide.

Sakura walked out of the bathroom, blush evident on her cheeks as Sasuke watched her. He didn't say anything though, he just walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Scratching his shoulder, he passed the mirror and saw the red small marks on his shoulder blades and neck.

"It's not like I'm the only one who did that," he said with a slight upturn of his lips into a smirk.

_____

When Sasuke and Sakura arrived at the Konoha gate, the others were still not there. Sasuke noticed Sakura kept tugging up the collar of her clothes and Sasuke hid his smirk.

He walked towards the pinkette and held her wrist. "Stop doing that."

Sakura frowned and look accusingly at Sasuke. She pouted her lips and took her wrist away as she crossed her arms.

"Looking annoyed this early morning?" They heard a familiar voice of a man behind and saw Sai with Ino walking towards them.

Sai greeted them with a closed-eyed smile as Sakura raised a questioning eyebrow to Ino.

"He insisted on coming with us," Ino said.

Sakura rolled her eyes playfully, but for a moment there she felt a slight pang in her chest. Ino would get to spend the time away from Konoha with her beloved while Sakura had to wait until Sasuke returned. Thinking about it made the pinkette sighed.

"Hey," Ino said, pointing at Sakura. "Is that a bug bite?" She asked and Sakura realized she was pointing on her neck.

The pinkette tried her best to hide her blush as she brushed away Ino's hand. "Yes it is. A really huge bug bit me on the neck."

Sakura said it as a mere joke but Ino shudder at the thought of a huge bug. However, Sai knew better than that and decided to blurt out his thought.

"But I don't think a huge bug bit her neck. I think someone responsible for it was standing right beside Sakura," Sai said with a smile, his words directed at Sasuke who was standing beside Sakura.

Before they could argue, more like Sakura arguing with Sai, Kakashi and Gaara arrived.

"You're late," Sasuke said pointedly at Gaara.

"No, you're just too early."

They looked at Gaara and Kakashi who both greeted them a good morning. And behind the two Kage was a certain yellow haired Uzumaki.

"What is he doing here?" Sasuke asked, eyes boring into Naruto.

"I just came to send you guys off!" Naruto said, walking towards Sasuke and Sakura as he put his arms on their shoulders. "I'm gonna miss you both!"

"Especially you Sasuke-teme, I would miss our date at Ichiraku." Naruto had animated tears running down his eyes as Sasuke looked at him in disgust.