Bakugo shifted under his blanket, groggy sitting up and running his ruby eyes. "What the fuck is that noise ?" His voice an octave deeper from sleep.

"I dunno, could it be an animal outside?" Kirishima lit up a lantern by the window as Bakugo crawled out from under his blanket. The pitiful sounds transformed into painful screams, tearing from their friends throat.

Kaminari thrashed around violently from the top bunk, his voice already giving out from the screams. 

"A nightmare?" 

Bakugo nodded, they both watched from the bottom bunk, unsure of what exactly to do. The movement increased, so they looked to each other and nodded, deciding on waking him up. 

Before they could climb up the wooden latter, Kaminari jolted dangerously , dangling over the side of the bed.

"Kaminari-" 

The blonde fell from the top, Bakugo reached out to grab his arm, but was too far up to catch him. Kirishima right behind him.

Kaminari hit the floor with a loud thud, his shoulder taking the brunt of the fall. The boy was still tangled in blankets, whimpering from the wooden floor. Kirishima jumped from his spot, sliding on his knees besides his best friend.

Kaminari cried out an unfamiliar name, bursting into more tears. Eijiro's heart twisted at seeing the agony Kaminari should never be in. He gently brushed the tears from his face, pulling Denki's head to rest on his lap. He shushed him when he whimpered even more. 

Bakugo fell to his knees on the other side of Kirishima, checking for injuries. He pulled Kaminari's hoodie down so he could see the bruised shoulder. At least it wasn't dislocated. It would need to be checked out though.

Kaminari started choking on his own spit, which was something neither of the two boys wanted to see again. Kirishima lifted him up and pulled him to his chest so he could pat on Kaminari's back to clear his airway. Wet tears dropped on Kirishima's jacket, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

Bakugo begrudgingly threw a blanket on top of the blonde as he cried out some more, Kirishima whispered good nothing's into his ear, rubbing his back in a soothing manner. 

Soon Kaminari's screams turned into heaving sobs, and his sobs turned into sniffles. Kirishima rocked him as he fell back to sleep, drying his face with his sleeve. 

Frosty air enveloped the already cold room as the heavy wooded door quickly flashed open. Their teacher slammed the door shut, leaning against it for a second before composing himself again. He had a heavy jacket on with his normal capture wepon, the temperature outside must have plummeted. 

"What's the situation?" He asked, voice gruff as he sat beside Bakugo.

"Tch' Pikachu had a nightmare. The idiot fell from the top bunk, his shoulders screwed up." Bakugo growled, crossing his arms for more warmth. Unlike the others he wore a tank top. His body heat just naturally was set in the high ranges, the cold didn't bother him too much.

"I think he fell asleep." Kirishima said softly as he stopped rocking the boy in his arms. 

Aizawa moved closer, transferring Kaminari to the floor so he could inspect his shoulder. With the help of his other two students they lifted the hoodie off of him.  He pulled Denki's baggy sweatshirt sleeve off of his shoulder so he could see the damage. Like Bakugo said, it was bruised, but not broken.

The teacher sighed as he trudged up to empty the cabinets in search for the medical kit. Kirishima and Bakugo stared at the floor, looks of heavy contemplation set in their features as Kaminari lay on the floor, sniffling in his sleep. 

"Don't linger on it too much." Aizawa pulled out the kit, ransacking it for medical tape. "You can ask him about it later, but he gets a day off tomorrow, he won't be joining the group hike." The teacher gingerly wrapped up his students shoulder.

He heard the screams of pure terror, and was up immediately. The chance of another villain attack was likley, but he decided he wouldn't let it happen again. Instead, Kaminari, his bright student, was the one screaming. "You two stay with him tomorrow. " He added as an after thought. 

They nodded.

After the teacher left Kirishima hefted Kaminari up into his arms, dropping him on the bottom bunk. Just as he lifted his blanket to his chin, the blonde whimpered again, grabbing Kirishima's wrist. 

"Please stay with me?" His golden eyes were glazed over as they cracked open.

Kirishima softened as he climbed under the blanket, enjoying the warmth. Kirishima held Denki in his arms, humming softly. A weight set at the end of the bed, surprising the red head. Kirishima lifted his head to see Bakugo sitting on the other side of Kaminari, leaning his head against the wall.

They sat in fond silence until one by one they all fell back into a blissful sleep. None of them cold any longer.