Seeing that she hadn't moved for a long time, Yuan Guohong was careful: "These are cleaned up, don't you like glutinous?"

Before waiting for Su Nuo to answer, Yuan Che chuckled aside and said, "I'm a young lady, how can I eat this sloppy belly? You are too particular about it."

"Ache ..." Yuan Cheng kicked him.

Yuan Che Nou mouth, bowed his head and pulled rice.

"Some people are not used to eating water. Glutinous eats that glutinous rice cake. My mother fried it early in the morning. It's very sweet."

Su Nuo said nothing, swallowed his fat gut, swallowed, and smiled upwards: "It's delicious."

When she laughed, her eyes were crooked, and the pear swirled, even the snow that had condensed in December would follow.

Lin Zhi's heart was soft, and she couldn't help but want to cry again.

After dinner, Su Nuo ignored Lin Zhi's objection to washing the dishes. Yuan Guohong wiped the car outside. The two brothers outside the living room watched TV while doing their homework.

After finishing the housework, Su Nuo brought the cleaned fruits in and placed them on the table, ignoring Yuan Che's disgusting eyes and sitting beside them.

A fire variety show is playing now, and Meng Yizheng happens to be a guest of flight in this issue. The woman on the screen has a ponytail, exquisite makeup, and arrogant eyes.

Yuan Che bit his pen and sighed, "Hey, he looks so good."

That's right, these two are Meng Yizheng's little fan brother.

After sighing, Yuan Che glanced at Su Nuo again. "Unlike some people, they apparently debuted in the same period, but they can't even compare their toes."

In addition to family factors, he has a lot of hostility to Su Nuo from Meng Yiluo. I heard that Meng Yiluo and the Grandpa of the Shen Group have a good relationship. The two are extremely good-looking women, even if they have not announced each other, everyone also Mindlessly, some people got involved in it and destroyed it everywhere.

Just didn't expect that this person became their sister.

Yuan Che took an apple, threw it into the air, and caught it. He smiled in Su Nuo's ears: "Speaking of which you don't like to imitate 苒苒? Why do you dye your hair back now? You also know that Not on the Phoenix? "

He said too much, in order to stir Su Nu's anger.

However, from the beginning to the end Su Nuo didn't even give a look, his expression was indifferent, calmly like a fairy.

"Ache, don't talk about it." Yuan Cheng knew that Su Nuogang had committed suicide. He was afraid that his brother had done too much, and no one could do anything stupid. They could not afford that responsibility.

Yuan Che chuckled and didn't continue.

Soon, Yuan Guohong washed the car and entered the door.

Seeing the picture of "harmony" on the sofa, Yuan Guohong was very relieved, "Yuan Cheng, Yuan Che, I have something for you." When he returned to the room, he came back with a notebook. The computer is the one originally given to Su Nuo.

Yuan Guohong smiled and put the computer on the table. "Dad was really harsh before. I didn't care about your feelings. This is not your sister's. Now I will use it for you and take it to study."

The two brothers' faces changed.

Yuan Che clenched her pen, faintly suppressing the tone: "She doesn't want it anymore, so you give it to us?"