Catcalls

Ruby's POV
I woke up, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed and do my make up

Ruby's POVI woke up, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed and do my make up

Then I saw remmigton trying to pull Emerson out of his bunk. I rolled my eyes and I went over to Sebastian who was jamming out to 'killer queen' by Queen I joined him then me and him tried to hit the high notes and em tried to cover his ears out of annoyance but then he proceeded to fall on the floor."Ow"Emerson said from the floor and I helped him up "hey ruby I was wondering if you mabye wanted to go get some coffee with me" Emerson said timidly "of course " I said and I gave him a minute to get ready. we left on our way there (we walked) a man wolf whistled at me and I flipped him off, I felt Emerson tense up "fuck off asshole" he yelled angrily even though there where children present "em calm down" I said and he instantly calmed down "I'm sorry it's just no one should cat call a girl no matter what there wearing" he said and I nodded

Emerson's POV

I'm not gonna lie I'm really pissed but I calmed down for Ruby's sake bad stuff happens when I'm mad. We finally got to the coffee shop and I ordered a flat white and she ordered a mocha frappe then we went to sit down and someone called her a 'little emo faggot girl' and a 'slutty whore'. That's it I have had enough. I swung. Even though I didn't use my super strength he was still knocked off his feet "Emerson" ruby shrieked.

We got kicked out but still the guy deserved it, I don't care what people say about me but the second someone says something about ruby that's it.

We were back at the bus and Sebastian was day drinking (as usual) and rem was being loud so we went to the back lounge "Emerson you didn't have to hit that guy it's honestly fine I'm used t-" i cut her off "no it's not fine no one should treat you that way" I said honestly "really thank you but it's something I'm used to" she said and I was appalled "no one should be used to that it's horrible that you have to go though that" he said "I went though it along time ago before I was turned I had a boyfriend before I got married to a different man so I was called a whore I can't escape it" she said sadly "I won't let it happen again" I said sweetly and I gently caressed her cheek and she flinch so I I immediately dropped my hand from her face "sorry" I mumbled "no it's your fine I didn't mean to flinch" she said "tell me if I do anything that upsets you ok" I said "ok I'm going to go to bed "she said I looked at the clock .damn. I didn't realize it was that late "I'm gonna go to bed to" I said heading to my bunk "goodnight" I said "goodnight" she said and I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to sound of screaming. Ruby . I ran over to her bunk and found her thrashing in her sleep. I quickly woke her up and she started sobbing "I-I'm so s-sorry i-I didn't mean t-to w-wake you u-up" she said "no no ma cherìe it's ok mon amor it's ok"I said taking her to my bunk. Soon she calmed down "do you want to talk about it" I asked and she shook her head no "ok do you want to back to your bunk or do you want to stay here" I asked "c-could I mabye sleep here for the night with you"she asked timidly "sure"I said laying down, I held her in my arms and we soon fell asleep.