"I got some presents for you waiting in my car, you wanna go see them?" ?Nicki asked happily. 

"Yesss, pwesents!!" Ja'Nyla squealed out.

"We'll be right back," Onika says excusing her and Ja'Nyla out. She was glad to be out of that room, it was too much tension in there for her. With Beyoncé saying absolutely nothing and showing no emotions just made her wanting to ripe her hair out. She missed Beyoncé way too much so the way how Beyoncé didn't even want to acknowledge her and notice her was really killing her slowly on the inside.

Onika was in the living room with Ja'Nyla in her arms, they peeped Solange and Karin who was already being comfortable with each other. They were talking and laughing up a storm. "Oh you two have gotten along," Nicki says with a smirk.

"Oh you're finally back," Karin says with her wide smile. "Everything good?"

"Yea," Onika shrugged not wanting to talk about it. "I wanna show my baby her gifts, yall wanna come?" 

"Ooo yes sure!! I know she's gonna love them," Karin says softly pinching Ja'Nyla's cheeks. 

"Nicki girl, I missed you," Solange says as they exchanged a hug and Solange placed a kiss on Nicki's cheeks. "I wanna go check up on my sister."

"Ok that's fine," Nicki replied. Only Onika, Karin and Ja'nyla walked out the door letting the cool breeze hit their skin. They walked to the Mercedes-Benz that Saweetie let her borrow. She immediately opened up the trunk revealing all the stuff she bought for Ja'Nyla. 

She bought her a Barbie doll dream house which was sitting in the backseat then the trunk was filled with a couple of Barbie dolls, Nike sneakers, Jordans, designer clothing brands such as a Gucci skirt with a matching headband, Fendi dress and a Fendi jacket, along with some other casual clothes. The clothes and sneakers were still in their bags except for the Barbie dream which immediately made Ja'Nyla's eyes twinkle.

She gasped and quickly wanted to get out of Onika's arms. "A Barbie House," She gasped as she stared at it.

"Yess baby, you like it?" Nicki asked with a smile.

"Yessss," She squealed. She then looked in the bags and was joyful to see the Barbie dolls in them. 

"So how did it go?" Karin asked as Ja'Nyla continued to admire her presents.

"Girl," Onika slowly shook her head. "She hates me now. Like really badly. She even admitted herself when we were out here."

"Aww, Onika," Karin says feeling sorrowful. 

"Yea, it's gonna take a while for her to be comfortable and happy around me again. She doesn't even look at me, and she lowkey thinks that I'm lying about the whole situation."

"What?" Karin asked in disbelief.

"Yea she was like "Oh I need to see some evidence at least first." She claims that she doesn't thinks I'm lying but deep down I know she thinks I'm lying so the next time I come back to Texas, I'm gonna bring my mom so she could show her everything. You know, the text messages, the pictures and all that."

"Yea that's a good Idea," Karin says nodding her head. "But that's some shit, she really thinks that you're lying."

"Yea and also she was like "Oh I don't wanna be a family with her again, I just want her to be there for Ja'Nyla" and then she was like "I don't want anything to do with her" and "I lost all feelings for her." She was just saying a whole, a whole lot that broke my heart," Nicki admitted.

"She was saying all this to mostly her counselor too, right in front of my face! Like she didn't give a fuck about hurting my feelings. She's so fucking blunt and shows no type of emotions, like I really caused damaged and pain," Nicki says shaking her head. "I wish I could take all that pain away but she doesn't even want me in her presence."