Minhyun strongly shook his head. "I'm being the most serious, Miss. I'm scared of flying too!"

Minju punched his left arm jokingly. "You and your lousy joke, I don't like it, note that!" she told him.

"No, Miss, it's true!"

Minju looked at him closely. "You lie," she assumed.

"That's why I pretended to be tough when I was with you," Minhyun confessed. Of course he was lying. He just didn't want his client to feel embarrassed that she had shown her weak side. He knew it the moment she was avoiding his glance. "I didn't like it too if I had to fly alone by plane."

Minju squinted her eyes. "If you were scared too, then how dare you to wrap around my shoulder just like you did earlier??" she investigated him. She knew it, he was just trying to be nice to her.

"You got me. I'm so sorry, Miss..." Minhyun smiled, "I just don't want you to feel embarrassed. I swear I'll keep this as our secret. Our only secret." He made a swear sign with his right hand.

Minju laughed. She didn't realize how many times she had laughed because of him that day. "Well..." she explained, "Both of my parents and an older brother are also aware about this. Also all of the maids in my house. So... except for new people around me, no one knows that I'm afraid of flying alone by plane."

Minhyun sighed in relief. "Thank you, Miss..." he said again.

Minju suddenly showed her interest to other thing. "May I ask you something?"

Minhyun froze. He sensed it. "Yes, Miss, go ahead."

She hesitated again. "Where do you live? Are you from Seoul?"

"No, I'm from Busan. Why?"

"I knew it!" Minju was highly excited, "Your accent. I still can hear it sometimes. You remind me of my classmate, Jo Yuri. She's from Busan too."

"Classmate? Busan? Are you a high schooler, Miss?"

Minju nodded. She found that Minhyun was baffled when he heard 'classmate' word. "I'm 17, so I'm a high schooler. You do know that, don't you?"

Minhyun just realized it. Because Minju had a vibe like she was already a college student. "I'm sorry, Miss. I forgot it," he apologized.

"Do I look like I'm older?" she squinted her eyes.

Minhyun jolted. "Oh, no! No! I didn't mean to make you feel that way, Miss! Never!"

"How old are you?" Minju didn't pay attention to his explanation.

"I'm 23 years old, Miss."

"Wow, you're 6 years older than me."

Minhyun slightly laughed. "Am I your first 23 years old bodyguard, Miss?"

Minju joined his laugh. "Yes, you are!" she said, "You're my first bodyguard in 20's. Most of them before were in their 40's."

"Please lead me well, Miss. I don't mind any critic from you. I'll fix it right away. I promise to you," Minhyun convinced her again.

"Sure."

"Thank you, Miss. I really appreciate it."

Silence for two seconds.

"You always want to be a bodyguard?" Minju asked him again. An unexpected question.

Minhyun calmly answered, "Yes. I found that being able to protect others are another indescribable joy to have. My kind of pleasure."

"And when was it exactly your first time?"

Minhyun smiled friendly to her. "Around two years ago. When I saved a 5 years old kid from a nearly happened car accident."