Meeting Or No Meeting?

Scene starts from a- There is a pooja held at Raizada mansion for an event of Anjali's and Shyam's marriage anniv. 

anjali and arnav in arnav's room- 

anjali- chote tum aaj nahi ja sakte office. aaj humari saalgirah hai.

arnav- you know na di I don't believe in this pooja, I will come for party in the evening.

anjali- but chote payal ji's family is coming today. You were not there in engagement as well.

Anjali wanted Arnav and Khushi to meet.

Arnav- So what di Aman will also not be there.

Anjali- What? but Why?

arnav- Because he will be with me di. we have an important meeting to attend.

Anjali- I pity Amanji chote. you and your metings.

Arnav- di don't worry we'll be there for dinner tonight and left for office at 7am.

finally Anjali thought that she will introduce Arnav to Khushi at the dinner tonight.

Everyone was ready for pooja. Bell rang and Everyone welcomed payal's family. This was the first time Khushi was in Raizada mansion. She was mesmerized seeing such a beautiful mansion.

Everyone seated around Havankund for pooja. Anjali went to call Shyam to introduce him to payal's famiy.

Shyam and Anjali came out with Aarav. Anjali was introducing him to everyone but his gaze was fixed at one place only.

Time Anjali came near Khushi 

anjali- khushiji meet my husband shyaam. 

shyam gave her a dirty smile. Khushi was not liking the way he was smiling at her. she was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

Shyam- hello khushiji, nice meeting you and forworded his hand for a hand shake.

khushi- she just folded her hand and said Namastey.

shyam in his thoughts [ I really like this beauty. I will surely make you mine one day Khushiji ]

whole day went in pooja and then lunch. everything was good but only one thing was that khushi was not comfortable there. she was just hating his gaze. it became unbearable for khushi but she was helpless as this was her bhai's friend's home more over payals sasural. everyone was so good that she did not wanted to create any scene there.

suddenly at 4 pm

khushi- mumma papa i want to go home.

sashi- what happened baccha, you're not well.

anjali- khushiji koi problem to nahi hai n aapko. aap pehli baar ghar aayi hain or abhi hi jaane ko bol rahi.

[anjali wanted arnav and khushi to meet in the evening]

khushi- no anjaliji i'm all right. you all are so good. papa i have a very important test tomorrow. i have to study for it.

she convinced everyone about her lie. she got up and turned to go when anjali said

anjali- Khushiji aap jayengi kaise? shyaamji aapko chor aayenge.

shyam was so happy form inside but did nt show it 

shyaam- haan khushiji chaliye main aapko drop kar deta hun

khushi was shocked 

khushi- nani nahi i will go. you people please enjoy.

but everyone tried to make her understand to go with shyaam but she was resisting finally payal sensed somethong is wrong 

payal- rehne dijiye wo chali jayegi haina khushi?

khushi couldn't thank payal

khushi- haan

so she went away and there were two people sad first was shyaam because is new found eyecandy was gone and second was anjali because she so much wanted khushi to introduce to arnav.

party continued till 10 and then mathurs returned to their home.