"The Heart of a Lost Child"

Start from the beginning

"Shiny! Is it true?" Ringo asked as he and Hyuga made their way into the headmaster's office.

Shining turned around in his chair, and while he kept his signature smile, he was actually quite concerned with the current situation.

"Oh no! I didn't expect the cat to be let out of the bag so soon," he said in a loud voice.

When he said that, it meant that the two teachers' suspicions were now confirmed about the mysterious student who had claimed to be a twin.

"You're saying, Tokiya is..." Ringo started.

"Hayato?" Hyuga finished.

Shining had put his hands together as he looked at the two teachers, not wanting them to worry or confront the student in question.

"Letting Mr. Ichinose become a student here was a decision made by me. On the condition that he satisfied me with his songs. I promised to give him a second debut," the headmaster explained.

The two idols looked to their boss in worry.

"But at this rate, Ichinose will..." Hyuga trailed off, showing his concern for the student he had to reprimand multiple times.

Shining jumped up from his seat, and leaned forward towards to teachers with excitement.

"Don't worry about it!  I've already taken the measures!" He yelled.

Even if Shining said that, it didn't really convince the teachers too much, and news had spread to all of the students as well.

"Did you hear? Hayato is a student here at Saotome!"

"I heard that he's really Ichinose from S Class."

"No way, maybe I can get his autograph!"

While there were some students that were thrilled to find out that such a popular idol was going to their school, there were others that were more than frustrated with Ichinose's decision.

First POV

The news had spread all over the school. Everyone was now gossiping about how Tokiya was Hayato, and the news had made its way to the rest of group. Tomo had decided to come with us to the practice room, more for support since I knew that this would be the day that Haruka and I would have to reveal that we've known about Tokiya's secret for a while.

"If he's Hayato, him being late or absent for practice multiple times makes sense," Hijirikawa said from his chair with his arms crossed.

Syo was really upset when he heard the news. He was over at the piano with his fists clenched, a large glare adorned his facial expression.

" 'Change of agencies', 'retirement'?! He can go to hell!" He shouted as he stood up a little straighter.

I flinched at his voice. This is exactly what I was afraid of happening. I felt Tomo put her hand on my shoulder. I must've tensed up a little bit.

"But... why would he even come to the academy when he's already made his debut?" Natsuki questioned out loud, disappointment lacing his voice.

"Good question. What was Tokiya thinking?" Otoya said with the same tone as Natsuki.

Haruka and I looked at each with concern. They were going to have to find out soon, and I was scared of their reactions. I could tell Haruka felt the same. I didn't want everyone to find out about Tokiya's secret job like this, but I guess fate had decided differently. I looked back towards the group as Syo stood up straight once again, more anger lacing his face.

"Dammit! Is he trying to make fools out of us?!"

"No! That's not it at all!" Haruka yelled suddenly, drawing everyone's attention towards us.