"Come On, Let's Song!"

Start from the beginning

"The days of doubt will continue. But they exist to challenge you, to spin out something rich and beautiful. In the course of time, what you create will bring about a miracle."

When those words echoed in her head, (Y/N)'s shot eyes more open than what they already were as she sat up. It took her a second, but Cecil's words gave her an idea. Getting up from her spot, (Y/N) quietly made her way over to Haruka's bed. Haruka's back was turned to her, but (Y/N) shook her gently.

"Haruka," she whispered.

"Hm?" Her best friend had hummed, since she had been asleep.

(Y/N) shook her a little more, finally getting the golden eyed girl to turn around and look at her best friend, who was wide awake.

"I have an idea, but I need your help with it."

After (Y/N) explained her plan, Haruka gave her a sleepy smile, as she was all on board for it. After that, (Y/N) and Haruka tiptoed over to Haruka's desk, pulling out some music sheets, and began to work their magic. Tomo, who was fast asleep, had woke up from the small creaks she was hearing. As she sat up, she saw her two close friends working their butts off, writing down on paper and whispering occasionally, since they thought Tomo was still asleep.

"(Y/N)...." Tomo mumbled quietly, but in amazement.

Tomo knew that (Y/N) might've been behind the reason for Haruka getting up, but she was amazed by them both. As much as she wanted to say something, Tomo laid back down and soon fell asleep, letting the two composers do their thing.

Elsewhere, Ringo had gone over to Hyuga's place during the night to express his concern for a certain idol/composer student.

"I'm telling you, Ryuya. I don't know what's going through her head at this point. Argh!! I want to help her so much, but I can't!" He somewhat yelled as Hyuga took a drink of his water.

Hyuga too, was worried for (Y/N). Knowing that she had a big heart, he knew that she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by choosing just one of the candidates that had wrote her name down.

"We'll just have to wait and see. She's gotta learn how to do some of these things by herself. Have a little faith in her," the action star told the idol.

Ringo glared at him.

"I do have faith in her, but she looked so...defeated. I'm just scared she's not gonna make it to the deadline," he admitted quietly.

Before Hyuga could respond back, he heard his cell phone ringing. As he picked it up, Hyuga's eyes went a little wide as he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Put me on speaker phone. HAHAHA!  I have a plan that you two must hear!" Shining demanded in his loud voice as Hyuga put him on speaker.

Ringo walked over to listen as Shining revealed to them his master plan. At first, Hyuga and Ringo weren't really on board with it that much. It was a crazy plan.

"I don't know about that, Shiny.  They've both got such big hearts, aren't you worried they won't be able to handle that?" Ringo asked worriedly.

Hyuga stayed silent with a serious expression on his face. He too, was not sure about this working.

"HAHAHA!  I'm not worried in the slightest!  This'll help the two of them out in the end!  It's the only way they can get the experience they need to survive in the entertainment industry!" Shining declared over the phone, not a hint of worry in his voice.