This song was something that just kinda came to my head one day, and I didn't want to forget it, so I began writing it down, and it just kind of blossomed from there. I smiled as a played, tuning everything out and listening to each and every note that the keys made. It was like I was being transported to a world where it was just me. My own little place by the ocean with me and the piano.

As I finished the last few notes, I opened my eyes back up, since I tend to close them when I play, and saw everyone sitting, and standing, there in awe. After I played the last note, I let it ring throughout the room as I ended the song. I stood up and bowed slightly as everyone began mumbling about the piece that they had just heard.

"Wow..."

"She's like a completely different person when she plays."

Ringo had his eyes closed as well with a smile on his face as Ryuya smirked slightly and got everyone's attention once again.

"That's was amazing, (Y/N)!" Ringo complimented as he clapped his hands together with a smile.

"Now that's the talent of the girl who got the top score on the songwriting assignment," Ryuya said as well.

I blushed a little bit in embarrassment. I didn't think they'd compliment me this much. I made my way back to my seat as Ringo ushered his class back to their room. I saw Ren wink at me as I sat down, and Syo nudged me with a smile.

"Alright guys, that's all I have for today. Get plenty of practice in, and I'll have a new assignment for you next week," Ryuya told us as we began packing up.

After saying my goodbyes to Syo and Ren, I made my way to A-Class to find Tomo and Haruka. I found Tomo, but Haruka wasn't in the classroom. I sneakily walked up behind her and pounced on her back.

"Ack!  (Y/N)?!"  She giggled as she saw who it was that jumped on her.

"Yo! Where'd Haruka run off to?" I asked as I looked around the classroom once again, making sure I didn't overlook her or anything.

"I don't know, she just kind of ran off. Hey, that was amazing in class today. I knew you were a really good player, but I had no idea you could compose like that," she complimented.

I laughed and rubbed the nape of my neck while turning a little pink.

"Thank you. You ready to head down for lunch?" I asked her.

Of course, Tomo was eager to get down to the cafeteria and grab something to eat, and I was too. I was hoping to meet up with Haruka before then so we could walk down together. I wonder where she went off to.

Third POV

After hearing the magic of her best friend's musical ability, Haruka's mood was once again brightened. With Ringo dismissing them, the pink haired girl remembered that she had to grab something, and would then meet her friends down in the cafeteria. As she made her way through the hallway, she stopped at a window to look outside. When she did, she caught sight of a familiar shade of dark hair that was walking into the building with his umbrella.  Wanting to talk to Ichinose, she raced through the hallway and down the stairs to see him walking by himself down the hallway.

"I-Ichinose!" She called out to him.

He stopped and turned around as he saw the girl run up to him. She caught her breath before speaking.

"U-Um, I overheard (Y/N) talking to you, and then,
I-I realized that you're not a twin. That you're actually Hayato himself," she was able to say.

Ichinose stayed silent as he looked at Haruka. He himself did not know that she was even there. Ichinose didn't show any signs of panicking though. Haruka knew then, that she was right.