'Stun Gun Hero. I am Chargebolt! Electric, don't you think?'

'The Stealth Hero, Invisible Girl!'

'That really suits you. Now come on, who's going to step up next?' Midnight asked, waving a hand at the students who had yet to present theirs. 'I hope I can live up to this name.' Momo remarked as she showed everyone her hero name. 'The Everything Hero, I'm Creati.' 'Very creative!' Midnight clapped her hands in glee.

'Shoto.' Shoto muttered, a bored look on his face. 'Just your name?' Midnight quizzed, a baffled look on her face. 'Is that it?'

'Uh-huh.'

'Alright then, if you say so.'

'Jet-black Hero, Tsukuyomi.' Tokoyami went next. 'Sho, your expression was gold!' Y/N wheezed as Shoto reached his seat. He sighed. 'You laugh at everything, don't you?' 'Maybe.' The brunette smiled. 'I'm The Fresh Picked Hero, Grape Juice!' At this, Y/N couldn't help but begin sniggering. 'Gr... grape... Grape Juice?' She stuttered, clutching onto her stomach. 'Why Grape Juice?'

'Because he has grapes for hair and he's horny every minute of every day.' Kaminari replied, making Y/N snort even harder. 'I see.' She hooted, managing to calm her laughing fit just as Bakugo announced his name. 'King Explosion Murder!' 'I'm gonna say that one's a little too violent.' 'Huh? What do you mean?' Bakugo yelled while Kirishima noted, 'Why don't you be Explosion Boy?'

'You shut up, weird hair!'

'Um... it's my turn now. This is the name I came up with, Uravity.' 'I just love that.' Midnight giggled in delight. 'To be honest, choosing names is going faster than I thought it would. All we have left is young Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, Iida, and, oh yes, Midoriya too.'

Iida walked to the front. 'You're using your real name too?' Midnight asked curiously, pointing a finger at the board. 'Yes.' Iida muttered before walking off. 'Well, Midoriya, are you ready?' She asked the green haired boy who was staring at his board. 'Uh... yes.' He replied, stumbling to the front and displaying his hero name for everyone to see.

The class gasped.

'You sure about that?' Kaminari questioned, staring at Izuku's board. 'Yeah, man. Remember, that could be your name forever!' Kirishima agreed.

'Right. I used to hate it, but then something changed. I guess... someone taught me that I could have a different meaning, and that had a huge impact on how I felt, so now I really like it.' Izuku explained, a smile inching onto his round face. 'Deku. That has to be my code name.' 'It's Ochaco, isn't it?' Y/N shouted from the back of the classroom,  making the both of them blush like tomatoes. 'I knew it.' Y/N smirked, leaning back into her chair. 'I  knew it.'

'Shut up, Y/N!' Ochaco muttered, shooting a dirty glare at the said brunette. Y/N shrugged, the smug look on her face becoming more pronounced. 'Just admit that you're head over heels for each other. I'm pretty sure everyone except you two know.' The class began murmuring. 'It's true, they do blush a lot around each other.' 'Yeah, how did I not notice it earlier?'

'Lord Explosion Murder!' Bakugo screeched, while Midnight sighed in defeat. 'That's basically the same thing.' 'What about Ground Zero?' Y/N remarked, saving Izuku and Ochaco from their embarrassment. 'What kind of stupid name is that?' Bakugo yelled, waving his fist at the girl. 'Well, you're grounded. And you give literally zero shits. Besides, it sounds cool.' She shrugged. 'You don't have to choose it if you don't like it. It's just a suggestion.' 

'... Fine. But don't feel special or anything because I went with your idea.'

'Fair enough. I don't expect to, anyway.' She replied, creating small ripples of water in the air and moving them around to entertain herself. 'Now that everyone's decided on a hero name, we can go back to talking about your internships. They last for one week. As for who you'll be interning with, those of you who were on the board will choose from the different offers. Everyone will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. For those of you who don't have offers, you have a list of forty agencies who are willing to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a speciality that its team focuses on. Keep that in mind.'

'Imagine that you are Thirteen. You would want to choose students and focus on rescuing people, not fighting villains, understand?' Midnight chimed in with her example. 'Think carefully before you decide.' Aizawa finished.

'Yes, sir!'

'Turn in your choices before the weekend.' Aizawa added as he and Midnight left the classroom. 'We've only got two days?' The class cried in shock. 'You should have started deciding from the moment you received the papers.' Y/N muttered, scribbling furiously on her own sheet. 'Done!' She cried, holding up her paper in satisfaction.

'Seriously? Who are you planning to intern with?' Mina asked, running up to Y/N. 'Endeavor.' She stated simply, glancing out of the window. 'My charmspeak is from my mother, who used to be his sidekick. So naturally, apart from her, he should be the only other person who knows the most about that quirk so that he knows what situations my mother's quirk works best in. I need to know more about it and how I can control it better.' She explained to her baffled and confused classmates. 'I've always preferred water manipulation over charmspeak, because it's more useful in combat and less dangerous. Besides, my father was there to give me tips on how to utilise it fully and things like that.'

'Oh...' The class murmured, stroking their chins, slowly getting the idea on how to select their agencies.