1-Reunion

Please know that the character's personality and actions in this fan-fiction is all fictional and does not replicate the personality and actions of the individuals in real life. This is merely just a fan-fiction created for fun. Thank you <3

AN~ Hello my name is X. Its very nice to meet you♡. This entire book will be split into two sections , by the ♤♧◇♡ boarder which I have laid out. The top half will be in current moment in the book and the bottom half will be a flashback into the past. This is done to show you(the readers) each characters development, and an in dept experience into the context of their current relationships. Thank you for reading ♡

---------------------------------------------

In the fairly loud green room Lisa sat, as she played with her fingers.
=============================
Character introduction:

LaLisa Manoban(Lisa)

Thailand unit.
-Lead dancer
-Multilingual
-Youngest member of BlackPink.

Majored in:
~Dance
~Music production
~Rap
~Vocals

=============================

Her once calm, heart had decided to announce war inside of her as it pounded against her chest.  She looked down closing her eyes, slowly taking heavy breaths as she shook her hands which by now were slightly numb.

"Ten minutes girls," their manager called as he poked his head inside the room. The numbness rapidly tried to consume her as her mind started to blur.However she split back into reality when she felt arms around her, she looked up to see all of her members holding her. Her heart slowly started to calm, the numbness receded as she saw their smiles and heard their 'I love you's'.Lisa smiled, standing up and shaking her body.

"Okay girls, we should start heading towards the stage, you've got five minutes," Their manager repeated as they cleared the way for the four girls to walk through.

Underneath the stage they could hear the shouts of Blink as clear as day, goosebumps travelled through them as they heard their strong chants.

"Standby, three," Each members looked at each other with the same giddy expression.

"Two," The floor started moving upwards onto the stage as they saw way ahead of them powered paint being thrown by their back up dancers around the stage as each of them glided through, decorating the air with vibrant colours.

"One,"The sound of trumpets boomed through the stadium, and the screams grew louder and louder. Their adrenaline thumping at the same time as the trumpets. They all looked at each other, smiles spread from ear to ear.

It's showtime.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

"Are you being serious B? I already explained and presented to you why your wrong but your still doing this," Lisa said as she looked to the side throwing spiky glares to the taller guy besides of her. He looked down at her, his grin growing more and more wider. Eyes refusing to stop looking into Lisa's. "What ,ugly?" she called as she shoved her hand at his face teasingly.
=============================
Character introduction:

Kunpimook Bhuwakul(BamBam)

Thailand unit.
-Song writer and producer.
-Member of GOT7.

Majored in:
~Vocals
~Dance
~Music production
~Rap

•Childhood best friend of Lisa.
=============================
"I knew that you were going to be like this," The latter said as he grabbed Lisa's hand intertwining his to hers. The girl didn't really hesitate, after all they were best friends since they were both one, holding hands was nothing new to them. "Your just being stingy because I'm right," he continued looking over to see the girls reaction, which was priceless.

"HOT-DOGS AREN'T SANDWICHES!" her voice boomed throughout the airport hall, arms frailing in the air. BamBam gave out a sigh of relief as he looked around to see that no one was around.

"Yes they are, now be quiet, the workers are going to think that a demon haunts the airport," The latter said, grabbing the girl who was on the brink of drop kicking the boy.

"Yeah Lisa listen to the poor boy," a familiar deep voice called as the two of them turned around to seeing a taller male, walking in the most stylish way an individual could walk, his swished back hair showing the direction of his smirk.

"KAI!" They both claimed as the said male approached them, his smile beaming as he came in to hug them.
=============================
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

Kim Jong In (Kai)

South Korea Unit:-Main dancer-Member of EXO-K-Videographer

South Korea Unit:
-Main dancer
-Member of EXO-K
-Videographer

Majored in:
~Dance
~Rap
~Music production

•Childhood Friend of Lalisa and BamBam.
=============================

"Of course you're going to take BamBam's side, where's Chung-unnie when I need her. She always takes my side," Lisa pouted as she jokingly punched the other taller male on the shoulder.

"She's coming tomorrow, she was mentoring Jisoo," Kai claimed as he picked up his luggage from the ONLY bagging area in the airport.

"Jisoo?"

"Yeah, a new dancer, noona's mentoring her," they all started walking towards the exit, smiles plastered on their faces as they caught up to how each other were. It had been nearly twelve years since Kai had left for Korea and the three hadn't been able to keep in contact with the handsome taller.

The warm breeze hugged Lisa's skin as they stepped outside and into a car which was allocated for each units. Kai had wanted to leave South Korea's car in case Chung-ha had wanted to take it the day after. The roof was taken down, along with the windows. The night sky was decorated with stars as their music danced into the warm spring air. The lamp-posts guided the three into the empty highway. Nothing but their voices and music could be heard as they slowly glided towards their new home. And in that small moment did it feel great. Great to be young. Great for the freedom. And great for the memories to come.