4130

Jerusalem decoded by the great genius. Am I a wannabe genius or am I the real deal. Honestly I'm not sure about that one. I'm not interested in $$$$, power, immortality, or a title that holds no weight. I'm just a normal human being that has emotions and anxiety. Btw I'm pretty much locked up in my room doing unimportant things and I'm also somewhat of a lazy person. I was a math genius in High School but now I barely use math. If I had the resources and people that listened to my ideas I believe we can change the world. I love space but the work that goes into it makes you want to quit before you even tried. Same for time travel. I don't think it's impossible but the time to create such a thing might not happen in your generation. That's the sad truth. A wise person just knows that time isn't on your side. I wrote this on my Samsung note pad and I wasn't going to share this to the world. It was just a personal thing I did with my downtime.

Below is my formula to decode Jerusalem.

Human Male (JER) decoded J>10+E>5+R>18=(33)>which is a holy number. Life began on a odd number and will end on a odd number. 33 is the master teacher. Also he's a great leader by standards. God created man first than women 2nd. Both are equals to each other.

Location is USA which has 3 letternames. A First, Middle, and Last. (USA) decoded U>21+S>19+A>1=(41)>which is the state the two will meet each other. That's state Montana!

Human Female (LEM) L>12+E>5+M>13=(30s)>This is the age group in which they'll meet. Not much more I can decode about her. She's such a mystery. I would've loved to know more.

Add up the numbers (334130=3/3/4130) to get the date in which they'll meet. That's March 3, 4130. I ran the numbers many times but it seems to be accurate.

4130 believe it or not. Honestly I'm the same. I'm not sure. A time traveler says there's no USA in the near future. A popular youtuber from a unknown time. The other famous person had a end date of 3797. His name was Nostradamus. I highly doubt time travel isn't possible in the near future. Technology is advancing at a insane rate. Look at that black and white television. Now we have 8k.

This was a personal note from the great genius. So spelling mistakes grammar etc wasn't supposed to be fixed.

Ty for not reading this. If you managed to read it this far than I wish you the best.