Being a little brat, Jungkook started to literally count for a minute. And if the other male didn't come back within that minute, he would whine.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...

He laid down on the bed and cuddled a happy Yeontan into his chest while he continued to count.

The doorknob to the bathroom door twisted and the door opened when Jungkook got to 55. Jungkook huffed and pouted because he really wanted to be able to complain and tease Taehyung about taking longer than he promised.

Little did he know, Taehyung could hear some of Jungkook's counting from inside the bathroom, and made sure to hurry up and finish under that minute.

"Finally! You almost took too long! That was 55 seconds, so you're lucky you beat me!" Jungkook pouted and turned on his side, facing away from Taehyung as he entered the room.

"Oh, the most you would've done is whine anyway. Don't be like that, bunny." Taehyung sat down on the bed and poked the younger's shoulder.

"No I wouldn't have! I would've, uh, beat you up!" Jungkook sat up in defense, letting Yeontan go to cross his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh yeah? Try it then. Hit me." Taehyung raised an eyebrow, smirked, and opened his arms so Jungkook has an easier target.

"W-What? No, hitting isn't nice, Daddy! It hurts!" Jungkook gasped at Taehyung's offer, never wanting to hurt him in a million years.

"Really? That sounds like someone is all bark and no bite to me. I'm telling you to hit me. Or are you too scared?" Taehyung teased.

"No! I'm not a chicken!"

"I don't know, you kinda sound like one."

"Ugh, fine!"

Jungkook had enough of the teasing and pounded his fist on Taehyung's arm.

"Ouch! Hey, what the fuck!? I didn't mean that hard!" Taehyung held his arm and made a pained expression.

"I'm so sorry! I told you I didn't wanna! Daddy, please, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Jungkook panicked and scooted really close to Taehyung to get a better look at his arm. He started tearing up at the older still groaning in pain. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the tears.

"I-It's okay, Jungkook! I promise, I-I was just kidding! It really didn't hurt that bad, so please don't cry." Taehyung gave up his act before the younger started crying.

"You faked being hurt!? That's mean! I was worried, you dumb dumb!" Jungkook gasped and glared at the liar in the meanest face he could make. Which wasn't really that mean or scary.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, Kook. I only meant to joke around, not to make you upset. Can you forgive me? Please!?" Taehyung made puppy dog eyes and stuck out his bottom lip at Jungkook. He was trying to act cute and innocent so Jungkook would forgive him, and pleaded for it to work.

"Stop it, Daddy! Just 'cause you're acting cute doesn't mean I'll forgive you faster! And leave the being cute and innocent to me! That's my job here." Jungkook pouted and turned away from Taehyung, trying to resist his charms.

"Fine then. I guess I should just leave. And then maybe I'll go eat all the cookies in the-"

"No! Not the cookies! Don't you dare leave and eat them!" Jungkook gasped and turned around, giving up his act of being mad. He couldn't just let this man go and eat his cookies! How dare he?!

Jungkook, taking sudden action to save his precious food, jumped on Taehyung and tackled him down onto the bed.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Taehyung groaned. Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's chest which made it hard to breathe.