THanos Thicc Diccl

It has been a week since the incident. Things have been getting quite aggressive over here in the prison, if I do say so myself.  The QUEEN of prison has a bone to pick with Keisuke. She killed Dev- and they were very HOT LESBIAN together. One day, during lunch, Reika stomped up to his table, he got HOOOOES. Yong Sung- the beautiful korean lady was at his lap. Also he befriended that bitch with an eye patch. The dude accidentally shot Keisuke in his shoulder, but Kei admired hsis BALLs and told him that they could be friends. ANd then they made out. Haha jk Keisuke would never cheat. Kei and Yong have HOT PAsiiOKNATE STRAIGHT sex every NIGHT. Anyways, aboiut Reika again. Keisuke slowly looked up at the woman, raising his eyebrows slowly. "What do you want, skank?" He spat out, Reika scoffing at him as a response. "Whatever my girlfriend was HOTTER than yours. AND we're in SPACE!!!!" Reika boasted. Keisuke growled at the girl and stood up to punch Reika square in the face. She stumbled back, feeling a swelling pain in her right cheek. Both on her ass and her face, but the ass thing is unrelated ;). "You FUCKING bitch!" She yelled out and ran towards him in full force, opening her mouth and biting him square in the BALLS. "WIGIDUFDIYGU AIUEFIUSGFOIBAIOUFBOISUBFIOJBIBSIJBWIBWIBIISFBKJ IUWFIUB IFUIASUDB FIPUBASIDUPI AUHSFPIUPIUFHIUHPHIUB IPUFSIUB DIUBIPF UBIUBDSIOBISUDBFIUSDBFIUFPIUBSDFPIUBDFPI UB FDPIUB FPIUB FPIU FIUIUFHIUSH PIHSFPIPIUHAPI UDPIFUH" Kei screamed as he was BIT.

But then... he pulled down his pants to reveal his BAZOOKA drooping out of his ass. He pulled the bazooka and FIRED it at Reika. He did NOT recoil because he is HELLA strong and MANLY. Reika screamed out. "OH BEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAns!!!!" Keisuke laughed at Reika's pain. "Haha loser nerd... you were so easily defeated." Keuske snarled down at her as she was on the floor. He stepped on her hahaha VICTORY!!! "Oh my goodness, baby! You are so STRONG and EPIC!" Yong happily said as she approached Reika's lifeless body. O hy my OGD shes DEAD!!!!

"What da fuuuuck." da small girl with the green hair said with a stupid grin. "Hello sex you killer her lets eat her teeth!"

2 likes and I'll make chapter 3 B__)