Chapter 1

So i'm almost and my new house. Yay for me i guess. I'm staring out of the window in my dads dark blue truck. Gizmo is on my lap sleeping. I didn't keep him in his carrier because its a six hour drive from New Jersey to Nockfell. I drift off to sleep for a bit with my earbuds in.

Time Jump

"Sal it's time to wake up" Dad says "Five more minutes" i mumble trying to roll over but can't "We're at Addison Apartments! We need to unpack the car." I open my groggy eyes. "This place looks like shit" I accidentally said out loud as a ginger boy walks out seeing me. My dad shoots me a look. He walks over to me. He's wearing a pair of khakis and a teal shirt. "Hello i'm Todd Morrison. You must be the one moving into 402" Todd says kindly not asking about my mask what so ever but he is looking me up and down. I get a little uncomfortable by that. I'm wearing a red pair of skinny jeans  they have holes in the knees (my dad hates me in them) and a black long sleeve shirt. "Hi i'm Sal Fisher. It's nice to meet you Todd. I am the one moving into 402." I say shyly. Todd garbs a box from my dad and says "lets get your stuff upstairs" Todd walks into the apartments with boxes and I do the same. We get all the boxes to the apartment and start unpacking. I get my room set up the best I could and go to meet my new neighbors. I walk out of my apartment and go to floor two. See a maintenance lady and go introduce my self. "Excuse me" I say shyly "Hello, are you the one from 402?" She says kindly obviously staring at my mask. i just shake it off. "Yes i did. I'm Sal. I just wanted to introduce myself." I say kindly "Yes of course you just moved in i get it. I'm Lisa I have a son around your age you should go down and meet him" Lisa says handing me a key card for the basement. I take the card "Thank you Lisa! It was nice to meet you" I say happily. I think she can tell i'm smiling because she smiles back. "It was nice to meet you too Sal." I walk away to the elevator and go the basement. I hear loud music so i walk in and knock on the door that says 'KEEP OUT'. The music stops. The boy says "Come in" So i open the door and walk in. "Hey i'm Sal your mom Lisa said i should come down here." I say shyly. We hangout for a while. He showed me a band called Sanity's Fall's. My dad texts me telling me to go back upstairs. "My dad just texted me saying i have to go upstairs" I say kinda sad that I have to leave "Awe that sucks but bye I guess" He said with a touch of sadness on his face "Maybe we can walk to school together tomorrow" I said with joy "I would love that and i can show you Nockfell High" Larry said with pure happiness "Ok night see you tomorrow Larry" I say smiling under my mask "Night Sal"

Thank you all for reading I really appreciate it have a good night/day I'll write the next chapters soon love you guys