Chapter Two

"You couldn't have saved her Billy." I look up at Dan who is sitting on the fence of 'Suffolk Adolecent home' A.K.A a fucking orphanage for teens. I roll my eyes "Who said I'm even thinking about that." He jumps down and walks over to me "I can see it on your face." I sigh "It's been nine years. I'm fine she left me because I cursed at her." Dan sighs back "No She didn't. She just couldn't handle everything. She loved you but all the press chasing after her all these years she just snapped it's not her fault." I shake my head in disagreement "Doesn't mean she has to leave her eight year old fucking son to defend for himself!" Dan sighs "Listen I-" I cut him off and flip my hand up "Fuck off man. Don't try to defend her." I walk up the steps back into the Orphanage and walk into the dusty,broken hallway I have called my home for about nine years since the incident with my mom. "Billy?" I look down "Hey Lilz What's up kiddo?" her lip quivers as she holds up Geo, Her Stuffed Panda she got from Japan, "Fix it!" Geo's ear flops over hanging by a thread "Alright but you know the deal." I kneel down "I go steal thread and needles." I smile "That's right." Lilly came from Japan so she really doesn't speak good english. Me and a bunch of other kids have taught her bits and pieces but she takes it all a little slow poor kid's been here for nine years her Mom and Dad dropped her off in a cardboard box we didn't know how to pronounce her name so we called her Lilly Liz but I call her Lilz. The headmaster gets pissed a lot when we have supplies like extra pillowcases or pillows, blankets, food, tape, scissors etc. It's mostly office supplies so that's why I tell Lilz to go and get things for me. Cause she's fuckin small. She runs off down the hallway her bare feet slapping against the tile "Geo broke again?" I spin around and see Celeste, Celeste is a 17 year old girl from France. As you can tell a lot of us are international. "Yeah he did. She's getting me the needle and thread now." she nods and a small fly lands on her face the same one that landed on my mother's face as she died."Hey Celeste you got a fly on your face." I laugh "How did you not feel that land on your face?" She raises her eyebrow and taps her face "Um, There's not a single fly in here." I realize what's about to happen "Hey um are you feeling okay?" she nods "Why wouldn't I?" I look at her up and down, 'She looks fine and she isn't sick what the fuck is this? Death flies don't lie." I hold her hand and sit her down "Promise me." she raises her eyebrow "Promise me you won't do anything stupid." she chuckles "I promise."

The next day Celeste got adopted. Crazy right? Maybe it was just a coincidence that,that happened. I thread the needle and hold up Geo his black button eyes glisten in the light of my lamp she's been with me since I came here and having her gone kinda sucks. I shake my head as I stick the needle into Geo's ear "You could have said no. You could have stayed with me like you promised." I mumble. "Hey Billy." I shake my head "Go away." I continue to think about before Why was there a death fly? , "Billy.", "I said go away!" I stab myself with the needle getting it stuck in my finger "Fucck!" I yank it out watching a tiny drop a blood form on my finger I squeeze it "What do you want." I turn around and suck on my finger as Dan stands sorrowful "I-I uh." I roll my eyes "What?" , "Celeste is um." I raise my eyebrow "Billy!" I look up at the headmaster "Billy Celeste! Celeste is-" I shake him "What is wrong with her?!" he looks up "Celeste was killed last night."   

Authors Note: 

The music posted will be the types of music which fits the time and place the story takes place for example; Danny Torrance is kind of a country boy so I added Dust in the Wind here but once things get bad I will add more of today's music. Yeah :D