"Shout Out from Orion"

Start from the beginning

"She knows, but it's a little deeper than that," I told him softly and kindly.

He stayed quiet, not wanting to push me to tell him if I didn't want to. I would tell him if he asked, but I didn't want to waste his time. He simply closed his eyes and turned back around.

"I see. Make sure you don't get lost in the crowd, and please be careful," he told me as walked off.

I turned a little pink at his words. As I walked to the bathroom, I began muttering to myself a little bit about what had happened.

"Even Ichinose told me.. What is with everyone today? I mean, at least I can remember where I've been, so there's no way we could get lost," I muttered to myself as I clenched my fist in determination.

After making my way back to Haruka, we made our way to the amusement park where the concert was being held. It was really crowded and busy that day, so I suggested that Haruka and I stop to look at the map she had. When she and I looked at it, we both turned into chibis and sweat-dropped.

"Huh? Could we be.." she started.

"Lost?!" I finished while putting my hands on my head.

I grabbed the map from her and began looking at it myself with Haruka looking at it with me.

"Let's see. Turn right, then left, then... I think we took a wrong turn," I said as I turned to her.

She looked around, and then, seemed to have realized something.

"Oh, that's right. Didn't Tomo say that we should ask an officer for directions at a time like this?" She asked me.

I thought for a second, and then remembered Tomo telling us that since she knew we both got lost rather easily. As I confirmed that Haruka's memory was correct, she and I began trying to get some help.

"Um, could you tell us.."

"Excuse me, where is the..."

She and I tried, but nobody was listening to us. As we stopped, I noticed a familiar shade of blonde hair on a bench across the pathway. I grabbed Haruka's arm and beckoned her to look where I was looking.

"Ah, Shinomiya?" She asked as we made our way over to our tall friend.

He was writing in a notebook, and looking down.

"This is great. Um, Haruka and I got lost, so we were wondering if you could help us out. But wait, what are you doing here?" I asked out of curiosity.

He didn't say anything for second. But when he did, it didn't sound right.

"Move. You're casting a shadow," he spat at us.

I looked over and saw that I was standing the way of the sun, so I jumped out of the way.

"Oh, yes. Of course," I told him as I got out of the way.

He went back to writing, but Haruka and I thought it was weird that he didn't say anything more to us like he normally does.

"U-Um.." Haruka tried to say.

"Take a hike. You're both interrupting my composing," he spat at us once again.

Haruka and I exchanged a look to each other. Neither of us could believe that Shinomiya was acting this way. He was normally so kind and warm, but now he was cold and harsh. One thing I noticed was that he wasn't wearing his glasses. As we stood there, two guys passed us. They were talking amongst themselves and then, the next thing I knew, was that a wrapper had been thrown onto Shinomiya's head by accident. Before I could blink, he had gotten up and cornered the two boys, punching a deep hole in the wall.