Sehun bit his bottom lips to prevent from laughing. It was unusual to be seeing this side of Kai and he was lucky enough to get to see it.

"Hey, finally you remember to come huh?," the familiar voice sounded out of sudden and Luhan was approaching them.

The younger rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Of course, I'm here to meet Kyungsoo Hyung not you," he snapped.

Luhan snorted and his arms reached out to ruffle the younger's hair. "Yeah, who would want to meet a baby like you?," he teased.

"I feel sorry for Kai to be having a boyfriend like you," he said jokingly.

Sehun let out a heavy snorted. He really liked to pick a fight whenever they met but that was what Sehun really missed about.

"Luhan, stop teasing him," Kyungsoo finally talked to end up the endless childish fighting between them.

Kai felt relieved at least. It was not something he expected but it was way better than what he had in mind.

Luhan huffed as he saw the mischievious smile from Sehun. "Hey Kai, how are you?," he turned to the latter. 

"Uh, I'm good."

"Let's have a talk there, I'm sure you wanna know more about Sehun right?," the elder shot a mysterious smile towards Sehun before leading Kai to the living room.

Sehun huffed. "Hyung, you better not tell anything weird!," he exclaimed but looked like Luhan did not even bother.

Kai followed the elder to the living room and plopped down on the sofa there. He waited for the elder to be taking his place as well.

"How have you been?," Luhan began to ask after a moment of silence. 

"Great, just works as usual."

He was fidgeting his own fingers to hide away his nervousness which was too obvious.

Luhan grinned. "I hope Sehun is not troubling you," he uttered while sending deep stares towards Sehun who was with Kyungsoo.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the same direction. His lips curled up when he saw the smile on Sehun's face. 

"Not at all."

He smiled. "Actually I was the one who had been troubling him, he never even once brings anything but comfort to me," he continued.

"I'm glad to be hearing that."

Kai lifted his head and met the elder's soft stares. 

"Do you have any plans to marry him?," the question was unexpected but Kai tried to look as calm as before. He inhaled deeply before looking up at Luhan.

"Yes."

That word was uttered firmly and clearly for both of them. 

Luhan nodded. "I won't interfere and it depends on you guys to make any choice," he said. "But promise me to never ever hurt him."

"He had been hurt enough, so I don't want him to feel any pain anymore," he slowly sighed out as he was saying that.

Kai followed at the direction Luhan was staring at and at that moment he was more than sure with his own words. He would do anything to make sure it was fulfilled.

"I promise, Hyung."

...

"So how was it hm?," Sehun asked as they were already in their way home. It was getting late so they decided to get back.

Kai could smile satisfiedly. "Well not that bad actually," he rubbed his nape sheepishly. 

" I told you, right?," Sehun rolled his eyes playfully. 

He kinda admitted that he was scared as well. But he knew Luhan, he would accept whoever he liked. 

"By the way, what did you guys talked about just now?," Sehun questioned out of curiosity. "I hope he was not embarassing me,"

Kai grinned. "Well, he just showed me some of your child photos and your childhood stories," he replied.

Sehun huffed in embarassment. "Looks like he really trusts you if he started showing those."

Kai was glad to know that. Proud.

"So, both of our family are okay," Kai glanced at his side. "Should we proceed to the next level?," he uttered that. 

Sehun blinked his eyes in surprise. He totally get what Kai was trying to say and his cheeks was getting red allmof sudden.

He huffed. "W-What do you mean?," he pretended to not understand about it. 

As he was not expecting anything, Kai suddenly reached his hand and intertwined their fingers together. 

"I know you are not ready yet," Kai chuckled as he pecked on his hand gently. "But I'm serious with you and I want you to know that I will marry you one day," those confession from Kai made him speechless.

He could not reply anything but a shy nod. He was feeling the same way.

"I will wait for the day to come."

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter 💗

Ramadhan Mubarak and Happy fasting for all the Muslims! May you being blessed with happiness and peace✨

Alsoo, thank youuu very much to fyhuman_ for the beautiful and wonderful cover 💖 Lepyouu 💗