Chapter 5💚

Beginne am Anfang

(Time skip a bit)
We talked and stuff and watched the boys do stupid stuff when suddenly you lost Jaden and Anthony.

Eve:have you see Jaden and Anthony?

Avani:umm they went upstairs to the balcony with the other drunkos!

Eve:oh Lord!
I was about to leave when avani grab my hand.

Avani:just leave them, they are probably playing beerpong or something.

Eve:your right let's go dance!

Avani:yessss sis!

We started to dance and Chase came by us.

Chase:will you lady's like to dance like an idiot with me?

He sounded drunk.

Avani:yessss you kind sir!

We started to dance when suddenly we heard a splash in the pool outside. I walked over and saw Jaden. He had jumped from the roof into the pool.

I waited for him for him to come back up.

Eve:Jaden?

Jaden:wohhhhhh that was fun!!!!!

Eve:Jaden your drunk!

Jaden:no am not!

Eve:there what's my name?

Jaden:your Anthony!
He laughed.

Eve:no am leaving!
I turned around and grabbed Anthony's backpack that I put down. I got back up to see that Jaden had left.

Eve:what the.... Jaden?

I walked inside and saw a big circle.

Eve: what's going on?

I push through the crowd and see Avani and Chase fighting with Dixie and Griffin. They where all drunk.

Avani: You're a fuck boy Griffin!

Dixie:don't say that!

Chase:Ha you can't stick up for him.

Griffin:yes she can!

Avani:you a hoe Dixie for what you did to Everligh!

Dixie:Fuck Everligh!

Eve:wow,wow,wow!
I said grabbing Avani and Chase from the circle.

I pulled them out and sat them down. Everyone started booing and I just rolled my eyes.

Eve:what the actual fuck is wrong with y'all?

Chase:he wanted to talk shit about you!
He said as he burped.

Avani:ewwwww you burped!

Eve:okay children get in the car Amma go find Anthony and Jaden.

They went to the car and I started my journey to find Jaden and Anthony.
I walked into this hallway and started calling them.

Eve:Jaden?!?!

Eve: Anthony?!?!?

I checked my phone and saw the time.

Eve: great it's 11:45...

I was about to head upstairs when I felt someone grab me.

Eve:ahhh

I turn around to see Griffin grabbing my arm.

Eve: Griffin let me go!
I yelled.

Griffin:no you're coming with me!

He took you upstairs. I screamed when I saw Anthony.

Eve: ANTHONY!!!!!

I saw Jaden and Anthony run over to us. Jaden punched Griffin in the face as Anthony hugged me.

Griffin:you little bastard!
He was about to punch Jaden when Anthony pushed Griffin. The fight ended up going downstairs and the boys kept fighting. I cried as I tried to stop them.

All of a sudden like if things couldn't get any worse Avani and Chase came back in. Chase jumped in the fight and Dixie came at you.

Dixie:Get your brother off my boyfriend before I beat you up!

Avani:try her Amma beat you up and you will not be able to walk for a week.

Dixie throw's a punch at me. I punch her back and so does avani.

Eve:Nobody messes with my brother or my best friend's.

Avani:you a HOEEEEE

Some guys pull Dixie away from y'all and you look over at Anthony, chase,Jaden,and Griffin who are still fighting.

Eve:OKAY THATS ENOUGH!
the whole house got quite and everyone looked at you.

Eve: Griffin you have no rights what so ever to touch me, you had your chance but you fucked up so don't be coming after my brother and Jaden and Chase saying it's there fault!

Griffin: Shut the Fuck up you Hoe no one asked!

I slapped him then and there.

Griffin: you're a little bastard who will never find happiness!

Anthony got mad. More like aggressive. You grabbed his arm so he could calm down but he pushed you away to Jaden making you fall into his arms. He had his arms around your waist like if you guys where hugging from the behind.

Eve: ANTHONY!!!!

He Punched Griffin starting a bigger fight. Chase and Jaden held me back as I tried grabbing Anthony.

Eve:let me go!!!!

I somehow managed to get out and grab Anthony. I pulled him back as Dixie grabbed Griffin.

Ant: NOBODY MESSES WITH MY SISTER,DID YOU HERE ME?

Griffin:Yes...

Ant:YOU LAY A HAND ON HER AGAIN AND SEE WHATS GANNA HAPPEN TO YOU!

Eve:okay Anthony enough!

I grabbed his hand and told the other 4 to follow me. We all got In Jaden's car.

Eve:give me the keys am driving!

Jaden gives you the keys without hesitation. Avani sits in the front with you while the boys sat in the back.

Eve:put in your seatbelts please.
They all do as told and you start the car.

They all Knock out and you start crying on the way home. You drove to your house since it was very late and y'all had school the next day.....

TBC....

(A/N  hey it's Sarah and this was 1196 words long! I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote if you liked it. I hope you had a good day or night and don't forget to smile!)