On the pretence of a date, the two of them wove through the village, but passed all the inns and Madam Puddifoot's, until they reached the outskirts of the settlement, hiking their way up to the Shrieking Shack.

Once safely inside, Lori looked around, "Homenum Revelio."

She smiled, nodding to tell Cedric that they were alone. With a silent movement, he dived into his pocket, pulling out two small bags of dust, handing one to Lori.

Cedric let her go first, his girlfriend opening her bag as she stepped into the empty hearth. She spoke clearly as the dust dropped from her fingers, green flames licking up towards the chimney, "12 Grimmauld Place."

The Shrieking Shack swam before her, before she appeared moments later in the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix.

Molly pulled her daughter into a hug, brushing the excess floo powder from her Gryffindor scarf, "It's good to see you, dear. Where's Cedric?"

"Right behind me, mum." she answered, just as a burst of green flame indicated his arrival. Cedric was swept into an embrace by his mother, before they all took their seats.

"Good, we're all here." Dumbledore began, smiling at the two teens, "Hagrid?"

Both Lori and Cedric were surprised to see most of the teachers around the table: Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey and Professor Flitwick had all recently joined the Order, Snape Hagrid and McGonagall present as ever.

Hagrid nodded, "We're having a lot of trouble convincing the giants to join our cause. It seems Olympe and I weren't the only ones recruiting."

Most of them around the table nodded gravely, Lupin turning to Hagrid, "So the giants are a lost cause?"

"Sadly, it appears so." his gruff reply came.

"What about the goblins?" Pomfrey asked.

Surprising everyone, Cedric answered, "The goblins are very proud and don't do anything for free. It would be incredibly difficult to get them to side with us if the Death Eaters have rallied the giants to their cause."

Lori spoke up, "Dobby said the Hogwarts house elves are more than willing to fight when the time-"

Snape cut her off, "I hardly think the house elves are competent soldiers, Miss Weasley."

"No, sir, but their hearts are in the right place."

The Potions teacher seemed to sneer at her answer, "You might as well be a Hufflepuff with that attitude."

Sprout and Cedric took great offense, the latter only stopped from protecting his house when Lori's hand slipped into his and squeezed it slightly.

"Severus, please." Dumbledore said, "Miss Weasley has a good point. Where would our army be if no one was willing to stand up for what they believe in?"

Snape went rigid in his seat, casting a look at Lori before conceding.

Dumbledore turned to the young couple, "Mr Diggory, Miss Weasley, anything to report?"

Lori nodded, "Yes, sir. Umbridge is torturing students."

A sharp intake of breath rattled around the table. Dumbledore looked to her sadly, "Explain, Miss Weasley."