Leo asked me about my childhood memories and I drag him inside the house and make him sit on the living room.

Rampaging to the cabinet I sign in relief when I found the old photo album of my baby pictures.

I show him one by one and he keep giggling. aFter that he keep saying  my Dada is handsome.

I got startled when he cup my cheeks and looks at me with a serious face. I think his studying my face.

"We look alike Dada were handsome!!"

He blurted out and i burst into laughter and he copy me innocently.

The doors forced open and the girl run their way in me while panting. I open my arms to hug them but they turn to my back and hide.

"Dada hide us aunty chu is scary"

My two girls whispered from my back .

"Why what happened?" I asked them but they shoo me and sign me to be quite.

Minutes later chu pop out from nowhere and storm inside of the living room with a dirt on her face oh she look like a mud man. She look furious and I can't help to laugh at her state.

"Don't you dare MANOBAN" Oh oh this is bad.

"What happened to your face?"

"Asked that to your little devils" she talk whisper the last word but I heard it clear and I raised my eyebrow to her.

She huffed and about to sit on the couch when I glared at her.

"Girls come out now tell me what did you do to aunty chu"

They slowly came out from my back and sit on my lap, still hiding their heads on my chest.

"Where just playing catch the ball dada and I didn't realize it's not ball that I throw to aunty chu but a dirt, then lily saw it and copy me co'z she thought its part of our game"

She answered me and face chu.

"I'm sorry aunty chu"

"It's a just a little mistake chu don't over it and their just a kids"

I explain to jisoo and she calm and nod.

"Who's up for drive thru?"

They all raise their hand also chu.

"Then what are we we waiting for let's go!! but, you guys need to change first especially you chu"

I point her and drag the kids upstairs.

The girls are not a problem when it comes to changing co'z they already know how to do it, except for leo who still need my full attention.

These past month I start to teach lily how to take a bath and i'm proud to say that she know how to do it by herself now.

After leo and I changed I check the girl to see a heart warming moment of the two.

Ella's helping her little sister to fix her hair and put some hanky on her back. I'm so proud to Ella for being a good sister to her siblings.

"Are you ready girls?"

"Yes dada, look at my hair dada unnie helped me!!"

I walk to their spot and kiss their forehead and whisper to Ella.

"thank you love"

"Yahoo!! Manoban's let go!! my chicken is waiting for their master"

When leo heard the word chicken  he jump up and down and go run to chu.

"Chicken chicken chicken" chu and leo singsong while we go down stairs and the girls chuckled to their silliness.

I was driving my car slowly co'z I had a kids with me so I need to be careful. Jisoo sit on the back and Ella in me in the front seat.

We arrived at the McDonald's and the kids ordered a lot especially leo who had a bucket of nuggets on his lap. I wonder why he doesn't order some chicken today.

I look my watch and saw it's only four in the afternoon so I decide to go the park first I know the kids will be glad to go their.

I park my car and the kids look at me confused.

"Wele ale we dada?"

"At the park love"

"Yeeey!!" they said in union.

Jisoo help the two to unbuckle their seatbelt and they start to clap their hands to excitement.

"Dada can we feed the fish and the ducks there" I nod and we walk to the pond with the bread in hand.

I love being here at the park co'z these is my safe haven. My favorite place and I want to share these place with my kids.

"Dada!! leo won't share his bread to me"

"This is mine!! you eat yours instead of feeding it to the fish"

Here we go again.