Part 1

The year you died in was 2020 just to let you guys know.

It was 9 am and you got up to do your daily routine. You brushed your H/L hair till it looks decant put on your clothes and shoes grabbed your purse and went out the door to work. You work at a cafe that paid enough for bills and food. You speed walk to the cafe afraid of being late.

Once you were at the door you took a deep breath and walking trying to look professional. As you entered the building you saw F/N at the counter helping a customer and had a relieved face probably thinking that I was going to be late. I got behind the counter and started to restocking the sweet pastries. I then saw F/N come in the back and face me "Geez I thought I was going to have to deal with people by myself " F/N laughing a little.

" Well it's not my fault you face chatted me at almost 3 am," I said chuckling " Well just to tell you to have to close up the shop today, "F/N said. I nodded then we both went back to our work.

~Time skip because author-chan is lazy~

Well, I was time to close up the shop and F/N had already left. I grabbed the purse and locked the door. As I was heading home a man was up to me "Hey little lady what are you doing out here all alone why don't you come to my place and we can have a little fun" the man said. I knew he was the drunk cause of the smell of his breath and the way he slurred his words. " Um no thanks," I said anxiously. He then grabbed my wrist hard and started pulling me. I then kick his legs which caused him to fall but not let go." You little b*tch" he growled at me

I was afraid and grabbed the pocket knife that was in my purse and stabbed him in the chest. With that, he started to gasp for air and then went limp. I gasp realizing what I just did I grabbed his limp body and threw it in a nearby alleyway and ran home took a shower put some PJs on and went to bed.

This is your pajamas ⤵

------------------------------------------------

 Wow, my first chapter with 385 words I hoped you like this chapter I will write the next one real soon but now I'm going to bed bye!