Narou - I want you to know that after I'm done with my project I will come back and we will settle the score. Plus the last time was left in a draw and with a few "affects"

He moves his fingers to his scar as he slowly touches it.

Narou - But I want to give you a chance we can kill each other or we can give each other a chance to work together again and be brothers once more. When you finally get the balls to talk you'll know exactly where to see me.

Izuku - .......I just have one question. Why? Why are you killing everyone? Coycutus, Sura, Kenzuri everyone you've killed them because you believe that everyone who was fighting for Gohan was unworthy. So out of everyone you could have easily went for me and killed me since you know my fighting style and weakness. Why save me for last?

Narou - Simple because I'm waiting to see if your ready.

Izuku - For what?!

Narou - You'll soon see but first you might wanna stop Shigaraki.

Izuku gave an irritating face as he quickly flew to U.A and Narou was correct Shigaraki was there with most of the students close to unconsciousness.

Shigaraki - A little further and I'll finally kill All Might and the hero society.

Out of nowhere a Nomu roared as it was the exact same one from the U.S.J.

Bakugo - DIE!!

Bakugo - DIE!!

The only ones standing were Mirio, Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, Nejire and Kirishima.

Todoroki - Damn he is the exact one from the U.S.J.

Todoroki created an Ice Wall as the others were catching their breath.

Mirio - Damn even with the little embers I have left it won't be enough to take this guy head on.

Momo - Bakugo, Todoroki both of you use a combination of your quirks. I can insert a small nano bomb in his brain.

Mirio - That won't work. Look above.

Everyone looked up as they saw 3 flying Nomus and they knew the plan wouldn't work.

Nejire - I hit him with everything and it only stopped his movements for a second.

??? - HAAAA!!!!!

A giant blue energy beam was shot as it hit a flying Nomu directly completely destroying it.

Bakugo - What the hell?!

They turned around to see Izuku standing there with an angry face as he powered up and flew to the Nomus destroying them with a hit each.

Izuku - SHIGARAKI!!!

Shigaraki smiled as the main problem was finally in front of them.

Shigaraki - Hello baby brother is finally so good to see you again.