Didn't all three friends agree on no rules? So what if having no rules was a bad idea itself?

ʚїɞ

Epigraph

He was the angry boy next door, one look at him and I knew what I felt for him was hate. But even with the snarky remarks and unnecessary insults, there was always something there. Something I knew was a bad idea to act upon.

She was the girl next door who I called "Butterfly" and even though she hates me, I don't hate her. I love her, ever since we were ten years old. I just need her to realize that what she feels for me is something more than hate. Something past the bad idea is falling in love with me.

ʚїɞ

Rankings

01 on #consequences

01 on #norules

02 on #sportsromance

02 on #boynextdoor

01 on #soccerboy

04 on #popularkids

07 on #lacrosse

06 on #friendswithbenefits

ʚїɞ

Growth

5k on 05/20/2021

20k on 05/26/2021

50k on 06/24/2021

100k 08/27/2021

ʚїɞ

Tropes

Enemies To Lovers
Fake Relationship
Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers
Neighbors
Boyfriend's Best Friend/Best Friend's Girlfriend
Sports Romance

ʚїɞ

Main Characters

[ Malia Sarai Hernandez ]
[ Mauricio Miguel Reyes ]
[ Easton Edwin King ]

ʚїɞ

Copyrights

©mimisarai2021

ʚїɞ

Author's Note

Hello beautiful humans, my name is Mimi Martin. And this is No Rules In Bad Ideas, the first book of the Morhills Elites Series. There will be four separate parts to this story and two different points of view. It is a Young Adult Sports Romance.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. It means so much to me that you guys are giving this book a chance. I do hope you enjoy it and hopefully be able to call it one of your "favorites" by the end of it.