Remembering Haru.....

Start from the beginning

Then the hyena sighs then starts ignoring her......

She then looks at me and says "I'm sorry sir.....I didn't mean...."

"It's okay.......I'm fine...." I say to her calmly

She then nods then goes onto her phone to calm down.

...
...
...
...
...

I got off and start walking......

I walked and made it to the front gates of the cemetery.....I take a deep breath and walk in........

I pass many graves of old deaths........then I entered a different part of the cemetery.

This had the graves more spaced out.....and it was generally clean.

I turned a corner and then walked foward until........

I saw half of Haru's grave......and her memorial.......the picture of her on a frame on display.

I walked over but I then saw..........Louis.

I quickly hid behind a hedge and wait there.

I saw that Louis was kneeling and tears falling down his cheeks........he sniffed and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

He then sighed and whispered "Haru.....I miss you........any other day goes by......and........I regret a lot of things, like.......us..........you were.......in love with Legosi.......and I was fine with that since we no longer were.........anything.........you were.........I guess I should admit this.......you were a good friend........and.......to be honest it would've been groundbreaking if you and him did manage to work.......you both would've been........great...........I feel so bad for Legosi.......he would be annoying at times but........I cant just imagine how it is like for him losing you.............."

I felt warm inside.......he really meant that?.....he usually is kinda like a asshole......I haven't seen him for a very long time....I took a deep breath...

I slowly got away from the corner and walked over to Louis.

"So you don't have your bodyguards around?"

Louis looked up at me and immediately wiped his tears of his cheeks and got up quickly to adjust his tie "Legosi....what are you doing here?"

I responded and walked closer to him "just visiting Haru.....I kinda also...heard everything"

Louis then crossed his arms and looked down visibly looking embarrassed.

"But it's okay Louis.....all those things you said.....were very nice...considering....."

I stopped there....I didn't want to offend Louis....in any way.

Louis looked up at me and smiled "Legosi.......mind if we both.....mourn her?"

I acknowledged what he said and nodded.

He smiled nervously and kneeled Infront of her grave.......

I sat next to him and we both sat there......

Louis then turned to me and said "well I said something already so.... maybe you can say some things?"

I nodded again and breathed out to relieve the stress of being here.

"Hey Haru.....it's been a long time.........I have really missed you so much.......but......I hope you are in a good place.......I...I truly loved you......I really think it wasn't just.....instinct......I wish we could've had some more time together....... maybe we could've.....if we worked hard.......tried hard.......we could've actually loved each other without me eating you or......you trying to get eaten by me..............I could picture a life......where me and you......"